MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Jeremy150 »

That's really sick alex
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Thanks guys!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:That's killer! Looks pretty much like the render. Is there a hidden ladder to get to the bunk? It looks like a studio apartment? I see a radiator, which makes me think of an east coast walk-up. Am I close? Nice job on the layout and decor!
Yeah spot on, I live above a flower shop and it is a studio. I just built the ladder tonight and need to paint it and then install it where it is in the render.

Here's a look at the other end. It's slowly coming together but each step it's finally starting to get more comfy and less of a cell. :lol:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

IKEA makes such great furniture for the style. Looks really cool

That the BESTA frame for the TV stand?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Looks great but it isn't going to be fun climbing up those ladders when your drunk :lol: that sofa looks a lot more accessible :lol:
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

That bed is not structurally sound for a female over 200lbs, and it does not provide adequate space for her to maneuver her hoofs around during position changes.

Think of the big girls.
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

James_122 wrote:That bed is not structurally sound for a female over 200lbs, and it does not provide adequate space for her to maneuver her hoofs around during position changes.

Think of the big girls.
big respect for the big hunnys
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

James_122 wrote:That bed is not structurally sound for a female over 200lbs, and it does not provide adequate space for her to maneuver her hoofs around during position changes.

Think of the big girls.
Man I'm constantly laying wood, we'll be just fine.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

aeffertz wrote:

Think of the big girls.
Man I'm constantly laying wood, we'll be just fine.
This guy.......
Just bragging about fuckin skinny bitches. Oooo la la
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

R.I.P. Burt Reynolds. One of my original heroes. Too many movies to list. I guess Hooper had to be my fave.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I don't know how long these have been available in Texas. I didn't try the flavor when I was in Canada. Duuuuuuuude.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Anyone else just stopped riding IRL? Seems like most of the places to ride close have been shutdown now you have to drive easily over an hour to ride. Contemplated selling my bike and gear, but I have way too much in it.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

On The Pipe wrote:Anyone else just stopped riding IRL? Seems like most of the places to ride close have been shutdown now you have to drive easily over an hour to ride. Contemplated selling my bike and gear, but I have way too much in it.
I drive between 1-2 hours every weekend to go riding. Are you driving yourself or is someone taking you? Honestly I don't have a problem driving for a couple hours just to ride.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

Aaron Hall wrote:
On The Pipe wrote:Anyone else just stopped riding IRL? Seems like most of the places to ride close have been shutdown now you have to drive easily over an hour to ride. Contemplated selling my bike and gear, but I have way too much in it.
I drive between 1-2 hours every weekend to go riding. Are you driving yourself or is someone taking you? Honestly I don't have a problem driving for a couple hours just to ride.
agreed, if your goin to a track u know is gonna be fun , (ex: like any sand track ever) its well worth driving a few hours to shred with your friends(if you have any that ride)
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

I'm always driving a lot for work so it kind of gets old. Usually go with one person just in case I get hurt. Guess I'm just lazy get worked like a dog during the week just want to relax on weekends haha. If I would just ride right off my property would be amazing.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Started to watch "Botched" whenever you sit by the TV and it's accidentally on. Crazy how bad surgeries/complications people have. So my takeaway from that show has been do not go to Tijuana and get it for cheap. You might get fucked up bad... Those two doctors on the show are quite fun characters too.