MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

If you watch Air Crash Investigation you won't want to fly. It's kind of how watching the news affects your world view. Don't.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

On The Pipe wrote:I'm always driving a lot for work so it kind of gets old. Usually go with one person just in case I get hurt. Guess I'm just lazy get worked like a dog during the week just want to relax on weekends haha. If I would just ride right off my property would be amazing.
I came about 16 times this past weekend at Byron's house (and that was just from riding) because of his setup in Illinoyse. That and riding with all the dudes that were there makes me not care and want go drive an hour every day to ride because of how fun dirt bikes are. I don't mind driving though.

And that was even with crashing twice!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing

There's another Josh Mehrtz out there! I saw him in iRacing and joined the Discord he was in. After about 10 minutes of chat without the familiar accent, he finally spoke up and said I must be confused. What a laugh we all had and a blast in their NASA rallycross server. They're all freakishly fast. Doppelganger.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mlacore33
Team: LMR Kawasaki

Post by Mlacore33 »

E
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Anybody know how to remote remove two factor auth. on snapchat? I got caught not doing smart thing I need to hit these hoes up. or do I need to email snapchat?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:Anybody know how to remote remove two factor auth. on snapchat? I got caught not doing smart thing I need to hit these hoes up. or do I need to email snapchat?
The point with 2F is that you can't remove it without it. That's why my 1st discord account got locked. Phone died, got a new phone, 2F didn't work for me and couldn't get in.
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Wahlamt wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:Anybody know how to remote remove two factor auth. on snapchat? I got caught not doing smart thing I need to hit these hoes up. or do I need to email snapchat?
The point with 2F is that you can't remove it without it. That's why my 1st discord account got locked. Phone died, got a new phone, 2F didn't work for me and couldn't get in.
Well how can I talk to my hoes now?
Internet Nice Guy!
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
does your mum not have whatsapp?
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

GregDearman wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: The point with 2F is that you can't remove it without it. That's why my 1st discord account got locked. Phone died, got a new phone, 2F didn't work for me and couldn't get in.
does your mum not have whatsapp?
Damn you Greg. How you been?
Internet Nice Guy!
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Anyone seen an issue with PS4's where the hard drive is limited capacity? When going to storage it shows 408GB of space with games taking up around 88 GB. Then the free space is 44 GB which makes no sense at all. There is nothing else taking up space on the drive you can access or delete. Have even tried the database thing and still bugged.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Can't you see more specifically what it is, like show biggest files or such? Lucky I read your post again or you'd gotten a reply that made no sense... It's not spotify, netflix or such having a lot of stuff cached?
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Internet Nice Guy!
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

I figured it out the PS4 had to be initialized somehow the hard drive got bugged is my guess.
TeamHavocRacing

Not surprised. The H2R slays. Brutal power in the lightest package of the bunch.
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Anyone ever heard of Art Prize in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Internet Nice Guy!