MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by tyskorn »

Newest exciting game is trying to click "Download" before the popup comes back on Mediafire when using Adblocker. :lol:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Can anyone confirm with the Xbox One controller and Win10 that the triggers are split axes now? I can't use the XBCD drivers I did before with the 360 controller and my controller setup works better with the split axes. I've read some things saying they are split but just want to confirm it works right.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

Gotta use the right drivers if I remember right. I think if you update the driver to HID-compliant game controller the axes are split, but with the standard XBox One drivers they are one. So I use the HID-compliant driver for sim and have to change if I play like GTA or something that utilizes the Xbox One stuff.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Ok, thanks. That's how it was when I used the XBCD drivers, normal games didn't seem to like them. Is the HID compliant driver included in Windows or do you need to download it from somewhere?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

Included in Windows I'm pretty sure. Just choose the option that says "Let me pick from a list" or some shit like that lol. I have only ever used the one that says controller, not sure if the hid-compliant option without "controller" works or not.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Just because I'm proud of myself, here's the update on that loft I was working on. Got the bar table built and the rest of the small things finished. Place is finally starting to feel cozy.

After the MXS nationals, I changed up my routine of fucking around in Blender or the track editor after work and I've been focusing on learning guitar and have been practicing for at least an hour every day, it's been almost a couple months and I'm actually getting somewhere with it. Leaving for RedBud MXoN in a couple of days. Life is good right now.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Hell yeah, nice man! Hope to run into you at MXdN, going to be a gnarly weekend!
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

I really like it its given me some ideas
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Thanks guys!
yzmxer608 wrote:Hell yeah, nice man! Hope to run into you at MXdN, going to be a gnarly weekend!
Shoot me a PM and we can exchange numbers. I'll be getting there late tomorrow night or Friday around noon and setting up the camp site if you get bored and want to swing by. That goes for anyone else going too! As long as you're of age, we'll have plenty of beers and games to play.
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Man MXoN is 1 hour away from me but I have to go to Virginia to race bmx witch is 12 hour away
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

That's definitely one of my bucket list items, especially if it ever goes to Unadilla again. Wish I could go to RedBud. Sounds like a ton o' fun!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:That's definitely one of my bucket list items, especially if it ever goes to Unadilla again. Wish I could go to RedBud. Sounds like a ton o' fun!
I just want to go to party
Internet Nice Guy!
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Does anyone have a 2018.5 or 2019 Husky? I need some pics of the sub frame.
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

I'm about to shot my xbox forza Horizon 4 finally download off of disc some time last but I had to go offline and now I cant see if its updating or not and when ever i go to start it, oit say wait for download to finish. any Ideas?
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:... any Ideas?
Spelling lessons? PlayStation?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.