MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:... any Ideas?
Spelling lessons? PlayStation?
wHy? and I'm too broke for that
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Download probably finished but didn't finalize or something. Did you figure it out? I'm about to finally get a PS4.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that we are on page 2018 in the year 2018?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Any of you guys play Doom 2 back in the day? This guy beats the last level as a pacifist. If you've never heard of that, it means finishing the level without shooting any enemies. It would seem impossible to finish the last level that way because of the way it works. You have to shoot rockets into the little window in the demon head wall to win. It turns out if you're creative enough there's another way to create an explosion in there.

Skip to 8:45 for the action.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

I never seek those types of videos out but I always end up consumed in them.

But I think that was the first PC multiplayer game I ever played. Hardly any of us had PCs when it came out but one of the tech ed teachers let us play it on Fridays. Fun times!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I saw this today on Reddit JLV and thought of your post, not sure if you were quite young enough to be at college in the early 90s tho! :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_(199 ... #Reception
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Did that video make the Reddit front page?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

jlv wrote:Did that video make the Reddit front page?
Yeah, it was a TIL post I think.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Frantically trying to repack your rider's gate before the sight lap ends:

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Anyone got a satire essay laying around I could barrow?
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

That's no way to learn anything son. Hope you won't be going to medical school...https://essayshark.com/blog/satirical-essay-examples/
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Pouring one out for Alta Motors. I can't believe I am seeing so many people on social that consider this some kind of a win for the sport. Same kind of dudes that pick a political party and treat it like their college football team. :lol:

Hopefully this doesn't send a bad signal to the guys like KTM and Yamaha who have been quietly developing their own electric bikes. The whole Alta operation always seemed very promising to me, given the outright performance of the bikes and the backing from Tesla and Harley Davidson.

I guess you can point a lot of fingers, but the issue probably stems from a hesitance to buy in at the admittedly steep prices. Everyone seemed to love the bikes. It sure would be nice to have a more sustainable option in moto, especially if we can get development going strong before the auto industry turns electric and gasoline becomes more sparse.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Like my paper its satire
Everyone knows a female counterpart and most have heard or seen sexual harassment in public weather it be in a park, school or work. Many forget that male counterparts can also receive the same kind of remarks in the same places but it’s handled differently between males and females. Imagine this a women is walking down the street and she hears this you have a Cadillac for a rear end. How would you feel?
Here are some facts, one in five women and one in 71 men will be raped at some point in their lives and In the U.S. One in three women and one in six men experienced some form of contact sexual violence in their lifetime 51.1% of female victims of rape reported being raped by an intimate partner and 40.8% by an acquaintance 52.4% of male victims report being raped by an acquaintance and 15.1% by a stranger (NSVRC). Let's keep those facts in the back of our minds when deal with this epidemic headon.
One of the many ways we shall deal with this growing epidemic is saying things in a way that doesn’t make sense to the person like a safe word so you could say “Oh, my bad I was talking to my imagaire friend over there’’, they might think your insane but it's perfectly normal. Another way to deal with this problem in society is by getting rappers like Supreme Patty, YBN Nahmir, YBN Manny, Chief Keef, etc.. to make it socially acceptable so it isn’t a problem anymore its a normal way of life we live everyday. More ways to deal with is to run ads to get everyone to do it and teach it in schools.
People could say that this is madness like the movie Purge. Rappers don't need to get involved they other stuff to do like drugs or other stereotypes that people assume with rappers. School shouldn’t focus on sexual harassment they should focus on science and other core subjects. People of the Earth should not have to watch ads all day of sexual harassment is okay with sayings like “Sexual harassment is okay’’, “How many people have you sexual harassed today?” and “Have you meet your quota for sexual harassment this month because the sooner you meet your quota you can start getting bonuses’’.
It gets people moving and active we’ve all heard the ‘’Play 60 a day”, well with a bonus of paying people to sexual harass other it will get people moving. It will lessen our obseidy with America and the stereotype that we have with obesity in America. With lunches kids will be happy because Michelle Obama plan to make America youth healthy again with making schools charge more for sweets and candy and less for fruits and making meals cheap if you get a fruit. Well now we can make fruit and candy prices the same and not require people to get a fruit to make a meal cheaper because everyone will be out getting money for sexually harassing one in other.
Truly tho we must end this we should run ads, discuss at school, discuss at work, discuss anywhere where it seems fit. We must take action and lower the number or abolish the numbers we have. We should be ashamed of the stats we have in America. We shouldn’t have this state and we should be there.
We should be ashamed that we our the only Western country in the top of worst country for sexual harassment(Factbooks). We should be 195 in the world out of 195 countries. We must take control of this problem. We must take charge and get to the top of best country for sexual harassment we should be on top.
Internet Nice Guy!
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

KTM57 wrote:Pouring one out for Alta Motors. I can't believe I am seeing so many people on social that consider this some kind of a win for the sport. Same kind of dudes that pick a political party and treat it like their college football team. :lol:

Hopefully this doesn't send a bad signal to the guys like KTM and Yamaha who have been quietly developing their own electric bikes. The whole Alta operation always seemed very promising to me, given the outright performance of the bikes and the backing from Tesla and Harley Davidson.

I guess you can point a lot of fingers, but the issue probably stems from a hesitance to buy in at the admittedly steep prices. Everyone seemed to love the bikes. It sure would be nice to have a more sustainable option in moto, especially if we can get development going strong before the auto industry turns electric and gasoline becomes more sparse.
That was a shock hearing they ceased operations. Shack's posts had me seriously considering getting one myself.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I have been putting away future moto money with each paycheck, and in my mind it's been an Alta more than it's been a KTM. Wouldn't even have to shift with my club foot! The level to which they elevated the electric motorcycle is kind of mind blowing. Maybe that's what bit them in the ass.

I am extremely hopeful that we see a buyout or a big investment, but it's realistically hard to say if that would be a good financial move. You would have to think that there's a lot of debt to be acquired at this point.