MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to all! Where were you 10 years ago tonight?

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3874
It was 8 years ago. Duh, '09.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

My wife ordered a OnePlus 5T for me as a Christmas gift, since my OnePlus one broke for the 2nd time recently. Anyone else getting that phone or some other cool new one? :)
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I'm in Google Heaven (Hell?) so I have their GoogleFi data plan which required a Google phone, still using a Nexus 6P. If I had to go back to a mjaor carrier I'd get a OP phone. I think they are really nice.

BTW Wife? Humble brag :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

Wahlamt wrote:My wife ordered a OnePlus 5T for me as a Christmas gift, since my OnePlus one broke for the 2nd time recently. Anyone else getting that phone or some other cool new one? :)
so you broke your two?
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

model_90 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:My wife ordered a OnePlus 5T for me as a Christmas gift, since my OnePlus One broke for the 2nd time recently. Anyone else getting that phone or some other cool new one? :)
so you broke your two?
Haha no, I broke the same phone twice ;) It broke in more or less the same way, just that the 1st time it was close to when I purchased it, so then I felt like it was worth fixing... Nowadays it wasn't :(
Pumaxcs wrote:I'm in Google Heaven (Hell?) so I have their GoogleFi data plan which required a Google phone, still using a Nexus 6P. If I had to go back to a mjaor carrier I'd get a OP phone. I think they are really nice.

BTW Wife? Humble brag :lol:
I'd liked to have a Google phone as well, but the new pixel just seemed too expensive haha. Never heard of the GoogleFi thing, probably because I live in the land of snow and rain.

Bragging? I just feel old when I use the word wife (which is still the correct word) :lol:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

GoogleFi could be America only. I agree, the Pixel line that is supposed to be replacing the Nexus line for me has been a huge let down.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Just watched the UFC 218 fights. That was one hell of a card. Holloway is in unreal shape, Alvarez is a legend and Ngannou is a killer.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

UFC 217 has to be one of my favorites.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

How many fights from last night did you see? holy shit, watching Oliveira vs Mederos right now :shock:
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:How many fights from last night did you see? holy shit, watching Oliveira vs Mederos right now :shock:
All of them. Alvarez was gnar. Ref probably should have stopped it before Eddie hit him on the ground but it was good. I just liked 217 because of the GSP fight and seeing Rose KO Joanna. :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If anyone is seeing shit on the news about the fires across Ventura/LA, it all started just up the road from me and I was one of the first groups evacuated. Luckily I was able to have enough time to grab all my stuff out of my room and I'm at my girlfriends but her family got evacuated too and they didn't get a chance to really grab anything specifically, and although their house hasn't been affected, the entire neighborhood overlooking them is completely burnt to the ground. Winds are supposed to be crazy through Thursday so we're not in the clear until probably Friday. The fire right now is only about 1/4 mile from my house but it looks like they have a good fire block or whatever, but that can change quickly. Positive thoughts sent this way are greatly appreciated, hundreds of homes already burnt to the ground...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm back home for now but there's still fires surrounding Santa Paula. Although they told everyone in the neighborhood they can return to their homes, and I'm back in my room with my PC setup, everything else is still in boxes in case another evacuation comes into play. Luckily ESL Pro League Finals started today and will give me something to watch as I peer through my window all night hoping the fires don't come closer :( :( :( :( :( :(
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think the fire has officially passed through my town after lingering for over 24 hours. Unfortunately it's traveling towards the Simi Valley area also along the 101 towards Santa Barbara. Probably one of te worst fires I've seen, it's well over 50,000 acres now and continuing to gain momentum!
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Filming RJ Hampshire, and Blake Baggett soon! Lots of great opportunities coming soon and I'm thankful for them!

Any music suggestions y'all would like to see in a video?
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

MXJProductions wrote:Filming RJ Hampshire, and Blake Baggett soon! Lots of great opportunities coming soon and I'm thankful for them!

Any music suggestions y'all would like to see in a video?