MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Aaron Hall »

aeffertz wrote:Oh and make the frame white again, instead of black.
Am not too fused on it having a white frame but just having a solid side panel just makes it look so much nicer. Stolen from vital

Ddavis wrote:The 150 on the bottom right, sorry there's one on the top left.
Rip DD
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The fires can run through Christmas, according to the news. RIP Southern California
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Here, the mountains make it a better preference to see how much was burned and how many mountains it went through. As I said earlier I live next to where the 150 sign is above where it says Santa Paula.

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis wrote: Image
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Is this you?
Ddavis wrote:Image
But just above in the article it clearly states:

If it is you, I expect more from the professional statistician that you are. :D If not, well, you should make this guy change his name because he's making you look bad.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

:cry:

The reason its named Thomas is because it started just North of Thomas Aquinas College, which is only a couple miles up the road from me. Unreal.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It looks like didn't lose your home, right? My wife's stepmom lives in Escondido and used to live in San Marcos right by Discovery Lake park. Lots of fire stories. We get plenty up here in the land of (former) logging. Some kid thought is was cool throwing fireworks off a trail in the height of fire season this fall and ruined a shit ton of our local beauty in the Columbia river gorge. Lots of black boogers for yall.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I really really hate windows.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Microsoft Windows, or glass windows? :lol:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

yzmxer608 wrote:Microsoft Windows, or glass windows? :lol:
Microsoft windows, for sure. Every windows installation something different isn't working. Or ooooor your actually working key isn't valid to activate the stupid software...! :evil: :evil: :evil:
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

I'm guessing 10? I'm still on 7 and reallllly don't want to upgrade.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Windows 10 is actually pretty great dawg. Release your inhibitions and live your life with arms wide open.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I have win 10 at work and win 7 at home. I'll upgrade when they stop support of 7.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

yzmxer608 wrote:I'm guessing 10? I'm still on 7 and reallllly don't want to upgrade.
Hehe yeess.
KTM57 wrote:Windows 10 is actually pretty great dawg. Release your inhibitions and live your life with arms wide open.
W10 really is good and nice to use, when it works. But so far, evert installation I've made (~7-10) something has been broken or it just wouldn't let me install...

What annoyed me the most was that when the latest Anniversary update was released, around 50% of the programs I had installed wouldn't work, couldn't find them despite nothing had changed. So VLC, photoshop etc just wouldn't start... That was reaaally annoying.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

August I have 10 on my home laptop and my work computer, it's ok but still don't want to deal with all the crap on my normal PC. I've had a lot of problems on my laptop with random issues, although that was upgraded to 10 it wasn't a fresh install.