MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Wahlamt »

yzmxer608 wrote:August I have 10 on my home laptop and my work computer, it's ok but still don't want to deal with all the crap on my normal PC. I've had a lot of problems on my laptop with random issues, although that was upgraded to 10 it wasn't a fresh install.
Fresh install doesn't help. Trust me.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

This guy *really* needs to STFU and get a lawyer. Unbelievable!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Swatting just the stupidest thing, ever.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

At my mother-in-law's, well, another W10 pc, another broken installation....
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

yzmxer608 wrote:August I have 10 on my home laptop and my work computer, it's ok but still don't want to deal with all the crap on my normal PC. I've had a lot of problems on my laptop with random issues, although that was upgraded to 10 it wasn't a fresh install.
Ive never had an inkling of trouble with 10.. Well, if i unplug my 360 controller, and plug it back in, it goes to "second player" and doesnt work at all until a restart.. Pretty sure thats an out dated driver issue more than a OS issue. But other than that, no problems at all. But all of my pc's were new with fresh installs.

Not sure why Wahlamt has so many problems..
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

rideblue56 wrote:All of my pc's were new with fresh installs.

Not sure why Wahlamt has so many problems..
Mine were too :( The only install I didn't have any problem with as far as I know was the very first one when I clean installed W10 the day it came out. Less than a year or so later (can't remember why, probably put in my SSD) I had to re-install. First off, it took me like 10 tries to get it onto my SSD, all the sudden it just worked O.o. Once installed, it had 0 memory of "last visited" etc after each shutdown. It was actually really annoying since I got used to use popular folders in the quick nav bar thing. Tried everything I could find online to make it work, but it didn't. However like 11 months later in the yearly update, it started working -.-

Then I didn't re-install again until now. Had a bit of trouble figuring out how to make the SSD work, but that wasn't big of an issue. Finally figured out how to do that. Either way, the first time I re-installed edge wouldn't work. No matter what, I could open any webpage, but after the first click it just died. No matter what page. So had to use IE to download Chrome.... Oh, not to mention the "Settings" app froze no matter what I did. Also this worked for like 1 click, maybe up to 3, then it just died (IE still worked...). 2nd re-install I forgot to put the key in so I could activate it, apparently you NEED (?) to do it during the installation process when you clean install it if you have an "upgraded" key, so that didn't work. Either way, got drivers in, googled if I could use the key, due to the key not working and the pc not being activated, I was stuck with all the bloatware, windows was still a little unresponsive.

3rd re-install I KNOW I put the key correctly in but sure it stil couldn't validate it. Can say that after a few hours I was pretty frustrated. So downloaded some activator thing, walla, 30 seconds, no issues. How is it always that you have the right keys, installation files you got from purchase etc etc, but it won't ever work, but you can download a pirate copy and it works 10/10 times without 0 issues? Windows seems to be working fine now, let's see how long it lasts.

Then I got to my mother in laws this weekend and were supposed to look at a laptop, if I needed to do anything to it. "No, seems to work just fine.... nooo wait. Settings app won't even open". Again, stupid settings app. Couldn't even change default browser. Tried googling here to, windows "had" solutions on their forum, tried other stuff, yet nothing works. W10 is great, when it isn't broken..
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Would be nice to be above freezing for once especially when you work outside :(
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Posting this here if anyone can help: https://totallyamaha.net/showthread.php ... post713701

Looking for some 115mm m8x1.25 socket head cap screws. I can NOT find this type of bolt anywhere in that length...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Did the riser not come with bolts or suggestions on what do to? Seems weird you would need a strange length bolt. Only thing I can think of is getting longer ones and cutting them down to size with hacksaw or sawzall. Might not leave the cleanest cut, but will get the job done.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

The ones that came won't work with the bar adapter since the head is too big to fit in them. My dad ended up finding an old set of 7/8" bars so I'm going to use those and won't need the adapter then.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

yzmxer608 wrote:Looking for some 115mm m8x1.25 socket head cap screws.
https://www.uboltit.com/m8-1-25-x-115mm ... black.html
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Anyone watching the first games for Overwatch League? About 400k watching on Twitch right now for the first game.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Amazing how they're considering this an incredible comeback.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/watch-shau ... 24110.html

In professional motocross this is a get back up and keep going mid-week type of injury :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Award winning...
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

first laps of the year in my backyard,got a new layout done ,now it's time to prepare to do some racing 8)