MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm being serious though. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it would be kind of lame to make that assumption off a gif. Brock is currently fighting in the WWE so he obviously has that "dramatic" effect to everything he does, and I agree I thought it all seemed kind of obnoxious, but that's going to be a good fight. No scripts, no staging, no planned outcomes, a real fight. If anything, UFC is trying to be the opposite of WWE. WWE is all about drama and storylines while the UFC is all about making good money by making good fights. Unfortunately, McGregor turned the UFC into a circus act with his shenanigans, but there's a lot of genuineness to the UFC in terms of the fight game and not creating fake plots and scripts. In a dream world we see Lesnar KO Cormier, then Jones fights Lesnar for the heavyweight title. Fucking hell, that would be excellent.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I don't watch WWE or UFC, but from what I've seen I'll agree UFC seems like it's not fake like WWE is. I think the whole press conference "let's pose with our fists up towards each other, then break out into a rumble" thing is pretty douchey though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Isn't there a reality show of two teams of UFC fighters trying to impress Dana to get in the league?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It's basically taking over the ultimate fighter series that lost its flare in the past few years, where they'd bring in fighters trying to make a name for themselves, with the winner winning a $100,000 contract to the UFC and a guaranteed fight inside the octagon.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I watched Action Figures 2 on Sony Crackhole. What a flamin' hunk of shit! Can't do anything other than start or stop the video and you get mega spammed with commercials. I understand the need for sponsors, but no wonder there's so little content. Pastrana must have received an obscene amount of money to use them.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I watched Action Figures 2 on Sony Crackhole. What a flamin' hunk of shit! Can't do anything other than start or stop the video and you get mega spammed with commercials. I understand the need for sponsors, but no wonder there's so little content. Pastrana must have received an obscene amount of money to use them.
Even with an Adblocker? I watched it a few days ago and don't really recall ever getting an advertisement during the stream.
TeamHavocRacing

SKlein wrote:Even with an Adblocker?
Yeah no. I was watching on my PS3. Every once in a while I'll venture out into the living room. I'll try on the computer but can't quite lounge the same. Thanks for the bro tip!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

When you learn how to ride by playing MXS

TeamHavocRacing

Isn't that a 7 on his jersey?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Hahahaahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Ddavis wrote:I'm being serious though. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it would be kind of lame to make that assumption off a gif. Brock is currently fighting in the WWE so he obviously has that "dramatic" effect to everything he does, and I agree I thought it all seemed kind of obnoxious, but that's going to be a good fight. No scripts, no staging, no planned outcomes, a real fight. If anything, UFC is trying to be the opposite of WWE. WWE is all about drama and storylines while the UFC is all about making good money by making good fights. Unfortunately, McGregor turned the UFC into a circus act with his shenanigans, but there's a lot of genuineness to the UFC in terms of the fight game and not creating fake plots and scripts. In a dream world we see Lesnar KO Cormier, then Jones fights Lesnar for the heavyweight title. Fucking hell, that would be excellent.
Jesus, do you really not know that being picked up by WWE is the best retirement or the next step up from UFC, look at Ronda.
Hi
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

WWE is the perfect place for Ronda, her wins are scripted now so she'll never have to go on Ellen and confess she's suicidal.
TeamHavocRacing

Mental health jokes? Are you projecting? We joke about your unstable mental health enough on here to trigger that.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

I mean, she got like 12 mil (3m for her return fight) from her whole UFC career, John Cena gets almost 10mil a year.
Hi