MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by KTM57 »

Alright boys, here we are. Season 4, episode 18, year 2014. Coincidental that KTM only went upwards in 2015 and onward?

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Having him in the commentary booth made just about as much sense as having Brett Michaels penning a theme song or Dennis Miller doing the NFL. Thank god they dropped those.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It is a show about watching internet videos. You better be qualified or else this weird dude is going to come after you.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

Sure. Vanilla Ice would be more qualified.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Sure. Vanilla Ice would be more qualified.
WHAT IT'S LIKE. HAVIN A RONI
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

yzmxer608 wrote:I remember long ago (late 90's?) they didn't allow outside alcohol in. I remember seeing track crew crack open fresh beers and dump them out... Is it allowed in now?

Apparently they did ban it for a bit after people started setting the Porta-Pottys on fire. They either lifted it or just decided to be a lot less strict for the campsites. A lot of people were out and about with open containers and I didn't have or hear about any issues. The trackside still doesn't allow outside alcohol though since they have beer tents and stuff, which is understandable.
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

100th Annual Great American Pro Hillclimb this weekend in my hometown. $101,000 rider purse. I sadly won't be there since my sister scheduled her wedding for the same weekend 1000 miles away.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Halvorson wrote:
100th Annual Great American Pro Hillclimb this weekend in my hometown. $101,000 rider purse. I sadly won't be there since my sister scheduled her wedding for the same weekend 1000 miles away.
Yo I've always thought you were from somewhere across the pond.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

aeffertz wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:I remember long ago (late 90's?) they didn't allow outside alcohol in. I remember seeing track crew crack open fresh beers and dump them out... Is it allowed in now?

Apparently they did ban it for a bit after people started setting the Porta-Pottys on fire. They either lifted it or just decided to be a lot less strict for the campsites. A lot of people were out and about with open containers and I didn't have or hear about any issues. The trackside still doesn't allow outside alcohol though since they have beer tents and stuff, which is understandable.
Gotcha, just watched that. That was a good post-race show!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

My city police department and my reaction...

TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote:...head out to PIR for a cheap night of local moto.
https://www.facebook.com/events/2376180 ... 1199656601
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

KTM57 wrote:Alright boys, here we are. Season 4, episode 18, year 2014. Coincidental that KTM only went upwards in 2015 and onward?

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Oh shit! I walked up and met with my neighbors at Millville and I just now remember one of the dudes recording shit. Wound up in his vlog. Laugh at drunken me, I was already a few drinks in at this point so my memory was worse than usual. :lol:

Good times, though. I'm wobbling about at 13:15 for a bit. Laughing at myself for telling the random girl walking by to come hang with us. I'm such a shit show. :oops:

TeamHavocRacing

You were the least drunken of the crowd it appears. Of course when you hear and see yourself it's worse.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:You were the least drunken of the crowd it appears. Of course when you hear and see yourself it's worse.
Yeah I can handle myself pretty well, but my memory goes from bad to worse after I've had a few drinks, lol.