MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Anybody on XB1 wanna play fortnite?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

McGregor vs Khabib
Brunson vs Israel
Diaz vs Poirer

Good fights coming up
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

and you guys complain about 6 posts a day on here :lol:

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/twitter ... andmother/
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

If you know anything about normal ATC (Air Traffic Control) radio chatter, then just the transmissions alone from this obviously insane man are very chilling to hear. His casual admittance of not intending to land and do aerobatics in a regional dash 8 commuter plane is another level of scary. The video of him missing the water at the bottom of a barrel roll is even yet another level of scary. Thank god he wasn't intending to kill others.

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Godspeed! The half roll into a loop was beautiful!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote:Godspeed! The half roll into a loop was beautiful!
Beginners barrel roll completed at about 30 feet above sea level. I guess that means I can huck a sick whip once I get a chance to ride a moto track since I can do it in your simulator? The conspiratards are already spinning this one out. No pun intended.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

I'd say it's more like taking a Gold Wing out to the motocross track and clearing a double on it. Those big planes have to be hard to do aerobatics with right?

Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good. The only better one I can think of is the Killdozer.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote:Those big planes have to be hard to do aerobatics with right?
It's all about having altitude high enough without being in rarefied air so the wings and props or jet engines can cut through it and having enough room to do it without exceeding structural load limits. Beebo seemed to have lucked out not really knowing any of those. I can't get embed code on my phone, but Tex Johnston new exactly...
https://youtu.be/-KNbKFMBsQE

jlv wrote:Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
Well, if we're going to go there, then the stolen tank or West Hollywood shootout too would rank up there with the only death being the derp perps.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

There can't be that many more 'gta' style rampages than this right? I'd say stealing a tank or fighterjet are the only things more crazy!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
TeamHavocRacing

Another shameless plug, yet relevant. Gear down(dirty), I think less than 2000 feet. Drink carts flying all over the cabin. Also, posted 3 years ago almost to the day....
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
It's all about having altitude high enough without being in rarefied air so the wings and props or jet engines can cut through it and having enough room to do it without exceeding structural load limits. Beebo seemed to have lucked out not really knowing any of those. I can't get embed code on my phone, but Tex Johnston new exactly...
https://youtu.be/-KNbKFMBsQE

jlv wrote:Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
Well, if we're going to go there, then the stolen tank or West Hollywood shootout too would rank up there with the only death being the derp perps.
I'd say someone starting a shootout is pretty obviously trying to kill people. Screw those guys. The passenger plane joyrider not only avoided populated areas, he didn't even want to bother anyone at the airport. Aside from wrecking someone's expensive airplane he was pretty considerate! He might even inadvertently improve the airport's security since he clearly exposed some serious problems there.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Another shameless plug, yet relevant. Gear down(dirty), I think less than 2000 feet. Drink carts flying all over the cabin. Also, posted 3 years ago almost to the day....
Nice! I'm pretty sure I played with one in a simulator a long time ago and it was a total brick compared to the small planes.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

I've watched 3-4 of these and have to say while interesting and creepy one of these dudes is fucking hilarious
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Anyone still on StepMania?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing

Not me, but I still rock this often....