Your worst dirtbiking injury?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
ddmx

Re: Your worst dirtbiking injury?

Post by ddmx »

Either that's copy pasted straight from a doctor's notepad, or you became seriously interested in the human body after your incident. :lol:

I posted this a while back and it's definitely not as serious as the last few here. Torn pancreas (almost the entire tip, just the tip). 4 days in the hospital, 1 night intensive care, and the fun tubes stuck in places no one wants sticking. Astronaut food through needles in your arms. 2 months off the bike. Rest assured, I rode the very first day I was cleared.
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by swoodmx »

Broken fingernail.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

swoodmx wrote:Broken fingernail.
sorry i just had to :lol:
ABRacing18
Team: 888888888888

Post by ABRacing18 »

ddmx wrote:Either that's copy pasted straight from a doctor's notepad, or you became seriously interested in the human body after your incident. :lol:

I posted this a while back and it's definitely not as serious as the last few here. Torn pancreas (almost the entire tip, just the tip). 4 days in the hospital, 1 night intensive care, and the fun tubes stuck in places no one wants sticking. Astronaut food through needles in your arms. 2 months off the bike. Rest assured, I rode the very first day I was cleared.
I just memorized what the hospital report said, so when people ask what happened they have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about and I sound rather intelligent. I had some fun tubes going on too..
Aaron Boulger #116
Career Accomplishments:
Ate 3 tacos simultaneously
Almost won a race on 07
Made a successful batch of mac n cheese
jlv wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
WTF!!!! I barely touched him!!!
Mason.G 752
Team: Privateer

Post by Mason.G 752 »

stubbed my finger when i was reaching for the handlebar
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:5 or 6 streetbike crashes without hospitalization(scratches and stitches) blah blah blah...
Forgot to mention the actual dirtbike injury I got when I was 45. I pussed out and slowed down in some sand whoops and swapped to a near-instant stop and flipped over the left bar right at the top of my pelvis on my pubic bone(bent the bar) and spun 3/4 turn and flopped straight down in front of the '94 RM250. The bruise colors were spectacular! Perfect shape of the grip in purples, blues, blacks and yellows. Eventually, the interstitial tissue contusion(whazzup ABRacing18?) migrated south with gravity and half my junk had that discoloration. Moral of the story, accelerate through whoops! The End.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Tony Moto626

Post by Tony Moto626 »

My worst injury would have to be, when I training for a race at milestone mx park on the main track on august 16th, 2014. on the step up in the far back, I got sideways on the lip and the bike threw me over to the take off of the next jump and like 40 feet in the air, I got diffuse axonal brain injury, dislocated shoulder, broken shoulder in 3 different places, a compression fracture, and a lung contusion. That accident made me quit motocross.
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Since this is bumped my worst injury would have to be back in 2012 I was riding up at Gatorback MX I live in Florida by the way and on the drop in to the "Gator pit" my bike's top end went out which led me getting thrown over my bike and i landed pretty hard I got a severe concussion, and I broke 3 vertebrates in my back. But I still ride though!
John23

Post by John23 »

Since it's bumped probably be when I was at Milestone MX Park and the front table had a nasty lip. People said I just shot forward and smashed my face on the ground. Cracked my helmet where the mouth piece is, broke my nose, concussion and had a pretty good nap. Milestone seems to eat a lot of people
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Broken collar bone. Was 6 years old. Fell over with my bike.
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

Cased a table (ikr) at Briarcliff and blew out my knee torn ACL & MCL, broken collarbone.
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Worst was probably snapping my femur racing 85's. Took 6 months to recover, wouldn't recommend.
byrd55621
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Quality designs

Post by byrd55621 »

My worst wreck was when i was going threw the rollers at chillitown and a lapper got in front of me and hit my front end so i ended up dislocating my shoulder and broke my upper arm
Do skins cheap!!!!
If you enjoy my content please donate https://www.paypal.me/ByrdGreen
Feel free to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/556Designs/
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

In 2011 my back end kicked out after hitting a rock down a straight away and broke my collar bone. Only bone I have ever broken :lol: Few years ago there was a split section and I was flying down a hill and couldn't make my mind in time and got my leg stuck between the bike and tree and laid on the side of the track in so much pain for a few minutes but somehow didn't break anything in my leg. Worst feeling of my life.
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Mine was and hopefully stays that way, a messed up back from the first time I hit a fmx ramp. I cased the landing and spent $7500 on chiropractor appointments for the next year getting straightened back out. I did have a good wreck off a fmx ramp again this year but wasnt injured near as bad, just really deep bruising on my thighs and shoulder.