GNCC/XC RACING !

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
imboredd:\\
Team: Privateer

GNCC/XC RACING !

Post by imboredd:\\ »

Hey guys ! I just want to know what you guys think of gncc or woods racing.. Like why do you like it ? Why do you hate it ? Who's your favorite XC1 or XC2 racers ? In this 2013 season what track do you think was the best ? Who's your least favorite racer(s), and why ? I personally race, and think it would be cool if there was a gncc simulator !! Haha :twisted: :o :lol: 8)
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Re: GNCC/XC RACING !

Post by KaseoDip »

I follow GNCC/ National Enduro's, mainly because I'm a woods rider. As far as favorite riders I would say XC1- Kailub Russel, Rory Mead and Chris Bach. XC2- Grant Baylor, Andrew DeLong, and Jason Thomas. It's really cool getting to see Grant and Steward Baylor going to the ISDE this year. Aaron Plessinger races XC2 if I'm not mistaken and he plays sim. I'm also a fan of both Russell Bobbitt and Nick Fahringer.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

I like GNCC's, actually I prefer National Enduros, but yeah, any ways, I like them because unlike some people, *cough August *cough Nate, they can go AROUND trees, and much faster than my fat ass.

Also because : husaberg and KTM pretty much kicks everyone's ass at enduros, GNCC's, and OMA's.

The baylors and Mr. Mullins, and bobbit, and fahringer, and lafertitty, and Aaron Plessinger, and that's about it that I like.

P.S. fuck that Kasey Oehlert guy. He doesn't know what he speaks of.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

I used to be right into the gncc's a few years ago but i haven't really watched any lately. I race off-road in australia and it's pretty big here
Donate if you like My Creations
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

SHUT UP ALEX! Or I'll tell everyone what you just texted me!! Hahaha I kid I kid. For reals doe, baylor boys raill some serious balls

Chris bach races in my series quite often ! It's pretty cool, he is super good. Kailub R. is really good to. I follow atv's more since that what I race. I like Adam McGill, Walker fowler (he also races my series sometimes), and Chris Borich. Johnny G. was at my last race to !!!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I can ride tight trails with trees lining them just fine, just have to watch out for those trees off to the side of the MX tracks :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

One time, I went to my dad's colleague's house. His son apparently rode and had a little track on their property, so we brought my 50 and had some fun on his trails. The kid had a Yamaha quad, and somehow convinced me to ride it so he could ride my XR.

So, five minutes later, I was railing this kid on his own track on a quad, and I came into this cool S turn trail. I tried to lay it over like a 50, but ended up smashing the hell out of the guy's headlights on a tree. Since it was a Yamaha and the kid told me it wasn't a big deal, I never told anyone about this event... until now. I felt really bad about it until I realized that the quad was a Yamaha and the kid had just wanted to ride my 50.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

imboredd:\ wrote:Chris bach races in my series quite often ! It's pretty cool, he is super good. Kailub R. is really good to. I follow atv's more since that what I race. I like Adam McGill, Walker fowler (he also races my series sometimes), and Chris Borich. Johnny G. was at my last race to !!!

KTM57 wrote:One time, we ... had some fun on his trails.

So, five minutes later, I was railing this kid on his own track on a quad.

I know nobody on here likes atv's since it's a motocross simulator, but if you guys want I can give you the link to my youtube, where I post my racing videos at. :?: :oops: :)
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

I used to do a lot of GNCC type stuff here in NZ, Paul Whibley actually took my little brother over there to compete. Last time I checked it was in no way dominated by KTM's and Husabergs. I also hit a tree :oops:
Hi
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

Boblob801 wrote:Last time I checked it was in no way dominated by KTM's and Husabergs.
KTM has won every GNCC this year for the XC1 class I think.

Husaberg has won every OMA this year though. Farhinger and Bobbit are pretty much unstoppable.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

...and Husaberg is owned by KTM. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

KTM57 wrote:...and Husaberg is owned by KTM. :lol:
same with husqvarna now aswell
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Nah, one of the higher-ups at KTM bought Husqvarna, but it's not under the company.