2DMX Beta Testers

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
wakestyle21
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:34 pm

2DMX Beta Testers

Postby wakestyle21 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:02 pm

If you would like to be a beta tester for 2DMX please request to join the following google+ community:

https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities ... 670?cfem=1

I really appreciate the feedback from the MXS community.

Thanks.

User avatar
Kawasakis
Posts: 6583
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:32 pm
Contact:

Re: 2DMX Beta Testers

Postby Kawasakis » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:25 pm

I'd love to, I still play it sometimes and it would be awesome to beta test some new improvements.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Image
Image

wakestyle21
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:34 pm

Re: 2DMX Beta Testers

Postby wakestyle21 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Cool, just join that community. Unfortunately that is the only way to set up beta versions through the play store, you have to add a Google+ community to release to. Thanks.

ehm24
Posts: 1553
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:12 am
Team: Used to be Factory
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: 2DMX Beta Testers

Postby ehm24 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:00 am

Tight, I just sent a request.
Image

User avatar
TH_722
Posts: 2183
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Re: 2DMX Beta Testers

Postby TH_722 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:04 am

sick to see youre still working on this I play on my phone all the time haha

juicer731
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 am
Location: Florida, Merica

Re: 2DMX Beta Testers

Postby juicer731 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:17 am

iPhone version coming along? :lol: Such a dumb move getting rid of an android phone.

wakestyle21
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:34 pm

Re: 2DMX Beta Testers

Postby wakestyle21 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:22 am

juicer731 wrote:iPhone version coming along? :lol: Such a dumb move getting rid of an android phone.


Hopefully. The game framework I am using seems to be getting close with iOS support and I have begun converting 2DMX to opengl es 2.0 which needs to be done for iOS.

User avatar
MX PRODIGY 17
Posts: 3274
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 pm
Team: TBR
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: 2DMX Beta Testers

Postby MX PRODIGY 17 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:39 am

Just out of curiosity have you looked into the windows app market. I recently "upgraded" to a windows phone and the worst part about it is there is 0 apps... Was wondering if you knew or did any research on it. I just can't figure out why there isn't more in the market.
Image

wakestyle21
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:34 pm

Re: 2DMX Beta Testers

Postby wakestyle21 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:24 pm

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:Just out of curiosity have you looked into the windows app market. I recently "upgraded" to a windows phone and the worst part about it is there is 0 apps... Was wondering if you knew or did any research on it. I just can't figure out why there isn't more in the market.


The framework I am using does not support Windows Phone so I would have to completely rewrite my the game to support it. Sorry.

wakestyle21
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:34 pm

Re: 2DMX Beta Testers

Postby wakestyle21 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:25 pm

A new beta has been released for android. If you haven't done so yet, join the g+ community to get the beta:

https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities ... 5426128670

-Added Google Play Game Services (Leaderboards, Achievements, and Cloud Saves)
-Upgraded to use OpenGL 2.0
-Backflips and Frontflips are now recognozed
-Updated app icon
-Bug fixes

User avatar
lucasslin32
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 12:39 pm
Team: Privater
Location: Brazil

Re: 2DMX Beta Testers

Postby lucasslin32 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:17 pm

wakestyle21 wrote:A new beta has been released for android. If you haven't done so yet, join the g+ community to get the beta:

https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities ... 5426128670

-Added Google Play Game Services (Leaderboards, Achievements, and Cloud Saves)
-Upgraded to use OpenGL 2.0
-Backflips and Frontflips are now recognozed
-Updated app icon
-Bug fixes


the best motocross game for mobile man , great job.. in the future will u put more bikes to play like kxf , rmz , yzf ??

wakestyle21
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:34 pm

Re: 2DMX Beta Testers

Postby wakestyle21 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:50 pm

lucasslin32 wrote:
wakestyle21 wrote:A new beta has been released for android. If you haven't done so yet, join the g+ community to get the beta:

https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities ... 5426128670

-Added Google Play Game Services (Leaderboards, Achievements, and Cloud Saves)
-Upgraded to use OpenGL 2.0
-Backflips and Frontflips are now recognozed
-Updated app icon
-Bug fixes


the best motocross game for mobile man , great job.. in the future will u put more bikes to play like kxf , rmz , yzf ??


Thanks a lot, I'm glad people enjoy it. There are definitely plans to add more bikes and make them customizable like the rider. The biggest hurdle right now is creating the vector drawings for the bikes.

User avatar
lucasslin32
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 12:39 pm
Team: Privater
Location: Brazil

Re: 2DMX Beta Testers

Postby lucasslin32 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Thanks a lot, I'm glad people enjoy it. There are definitely plans to add more bikes and make them customizable like the rider. The biggest hurdle right now is creating the vector drawings for the bikes.


Veryy nice , about best lap times where can i see?? :mrgreen:

wakestyle21
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:34 pm

Re: 2DMX Beta Testers

Postby wakestyle21 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:55 pm

In the new beta you should see a leaderboards link on the main menu. You must be signed in to see leaderboards.

User avatar
tyskorn
Posts: 6478
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Team: Adept MX Graphics
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

Re: 2DMX Beta Testers

Postby tyskorn » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:17 pm

What is the accelerometer option for rider lean supposed to be? I tried it out hoping it would be buttons rather than the analog stick, but I didn't see anything other than the throttle and brake on the screen.
Image


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests