MX stories

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Joe
Team: MXSP

MX stories

Post by Joe »

Post your crazy stories about MX on the track or off ill post one in a bit
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Re: MX stories

Post by Voutare »

My 'greatest' story:

I used to ride on a practice track that was rode on by a retired pro rider, and there was this part where you came around this tight right hander, and went down a 5 foot drop, so my friend (cousin of pro rider) and I are going around the corner, I was on the outside, he was inside, and there is this massive ditch on the left, full of nasty muddy water and frogs, so we come around, and he slides to the outside, and pushes me off the track right before it, and I do a faceplant right into this puddle. My bike went ended up about 3 feet away from me, with mud all over the place, and my bike was covered with mud.

Twas fun.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

ive got one but its about my dad not me...

he was riding at a local indoor(ametuer supercross) and was a gear short off the first triple on the first lap he didnt want 2 hang on and get jumped on so he bails and starts 2 free fall but he grabs onto sum1s bike and he lands on his bike with another man... the guy got a bad start so lets my dad off and then gos on...
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Joe

Post by Joe »

back when i raced 85s i had a bad crash i was comin around a corner pined then you you jump down a hill and up a almost straight up hill well i jumped down into the vally and i got cross rutted and all i remember is saying o shit then waking up laying on the track with a bunch of people looking at me then i get up i was goin 5th pined so my bike made it all the way up the hill lol i took off my jersey there was a lot of blood i had no skin left on my back i had to go to the hospital and get skin grafts and shit it was a pritty bad crash
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Pictures of track?
Joe

Post by Joe »

ya ill look for some i think theres some out there
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

So what did you do, crossrut and highside, or what?
Joe

Post by Joe »

i cross rutted thats all i rember i remember thinking o shit and getting ready for a crash and thats it untill i woke up
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

sounded like fun
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

hmm my friend has like a fmx course of all dirt jumps and i was gonna get some pics of me for myspace but i had just got my bike back out of the shop from having carb n jets cleaned new filter new grips tires and fork seals ( alot of money ) lol anyway i was gonna do a whip like taunt thing and give the bird to my friend jess( with camera) but i hit the jump to fast i didnt even know what hit me i was looking away doing a mva style taunt and trying to land one handed while not looking they said i jumped 5 more times after the crash but i dont remember all i remember is asking them if i crashed hahaha all in all i had a concussion and a fractured wrist bikes fine
WHOA THERE
gordy

Post by gordy »

mulishatroop88 wrote:hmm my friend has like a fmx course of all dirt jumps and i was gonna get some pics of me for myspace but i had just got my bike back out of the shop from having carb n jets cleaned new filter new grips tires and fork seals ( alot of money ) lol anyway i was gonna do a whip like taunt thing and give the bird to my friend jess( with camera) but i hit the jump to fast i didnt even know what hit me i was looking away doing a mva style taunt and trying to land one handed while not looking they said i jumped 5 more times after the crash but i dont remember all i remember is asking them if i crashed hahaha all in all i had a concussion and a fractured wrist bikes fine
you had to get the bike shop to replace your filter and grips :??
instupitious.
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

no i bought the stuff from the shop i aint no pansy i can do it haha
WHOA THERE
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I could understand carb and jetting, but the other stuff is easy. :D
batteryy

Post by batteryy »

i dont ride mx, but my friends does. so, he drove 85cc on a track with very big jumps. when he were leaving corner he putted one gear more than he were planned and suddenly the bike didnt get the speed he had to get for the jump. than he jumped, landed over ''table(or what you call it in english)'' by hes front wheel and he fell. after he fell some other guy jumped over his bike and my firend broke his both legs and collarbones.the bike got totally werced. the other guy survived without anything bad. the funny thing in it is that the medic tough hes ankle were only ruptured and nothing else before he looked Ville closer
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

this kid jake was at lake elsinore and he hit the big 100 foot table on his 85 and landed on some dude that was riding up the landing of the table (idk why) and broke the guys back,leg and tore his acl jake broke his ankle collarbone and wrist
WHOA THERE