Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Re: Real MX Vid's

Post by damon99 »

damon99 wrote:Didn't even know this thread existed
Wrong topic :oops: :lol:
mxfille
Team: Privateer

Post by mxfille »

JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

Just a note - we got a great thread started by damon99 called "YOUR Real MX Vid's" also in the Off Topic board. Would love to see some more posts over there if anybody in this thread is making their own edits and what not.

Anyway I'm still gonna double post here since this thread is so massive. New video I did on the motosport channel about Nick Wey's family racing RedBud National Weekend. hope ya like it

Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Epic stuff Jared. Got the chance to meet Nick in Munich last year. He's one of a badass dude for sure.

Which cam did you use? It doesn't look like such slow motion shots can come out from a DSLR?!
JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

Sib43 wrote:Epic stuff Jared. Got the chance to meet Nick in Munich last year. He's one of a badass dude for sure.

Which cam did you use? It doesn't look like such slow motion shots can come out from a DSLR?!
Thanks uwe really appreciate it! I saw some video of him in Munich looked like he had a blast.

And no more dslr for me haha. I've been on the FS700 since spring of 2016. Shot this vid on it as well (with some vx2000 footage mixed in).
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

JConley691 wrote:
Sib43 wrote:Epic stuff Jared. Got the chance to meet Nick in Munich last year. He's one of a badass dude for sure.

Thanks uwe really appreciate it! I saw some video of him in Munich looked like he had a blast.

And no more dslr for me haha. I've been on the FS700 since spring of 2016. Shot this vid on it as well (with some vx2000 footage mixed in).
Nice man. Yea there were plenty of my shots from munich in the Motosport.com movie :).
Sounds great. I guess the FS700 is the way to go for Motocross movies. It's affordable and the 240 frames are just perfect for slow motion. Never regret it that I bought it back in the days even though I paid a lot more than it costs now.

Keep up the good work mate!
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

From today. Second ride on the bike.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Post by MrMx198 »

Hey everyone, just released my latest video I filmed of the Southern Centre RD 3 at Doon MX here in Ireland. Haven't filmed for 2 years and realised I lost some of the feel for the camera, so there's a bit of shakiness and lag on some shots. Had a dead line and was away after filming so not completely satisfied with the finished product. Anyway, hope you like it!

JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

MrMx198 wrote:
I don't know what that effect is at 3:38 but that was pretty sweet. nice job on the vid man :!:
MrMx198

Post by MrMx198 »

JConley691 wrote:
I don't know what that effect is at 3:38 but that was pretty sweet. nice job on the vid man :!:
Yeah it's a zoom effect, when I heard the song I knew I had to include it haha. Thanks very much! Those small mistakes I noticed will haunt me forever. :oops:
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Extremely well done Sam, watched the whole thing and never lost interest, really enjoyed your editing on the second part :)
damon99

Post by damon99 »

damon99 wrote:
Damon wrote:After our plans for a trip to Monster Mountain in Alabama were suddenly cancelled, we needed to find another spot to ride. While searching we stumbled upon a little practice facility just down the street from the Spring Creek national track in Millville, Minnesota. Weather looked perfect and so did the track. Hope you guys enjoy this one.
MrMx198

Post by MrMx198 »

AHeckman2 wrote:Extremely well done Sam, watched the whole thing and never lost interest, really enjoyed your editing on the second part :)
Thanks very much Alex! Means a lot! :D
damon99

Post by damon99 »

model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet