Real MX Vid's

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
gordy
Team: Privateer

Re: Real MX Vid's

Post by gordy »

nah, you get the link from that, that is "http://www.youtube.com/v/TEeEuFec0Vo&hl=en&fs=1&"
then you put flash tags around it, so its:

Code: Select all

[flash=480,385]http://www.youtube.com/v/TEeEuFec0Vo&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
instupitious.
chuey352

Post by chuey352 »

Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
kevin131mx

Post by kevin131mx »

Here's a video of me and my friends from the beginning of the season. I spent a REAL LONG time editing this, and I think it's my best work so far. :D
So please watch it!
PS: I'm on the KX100 and KX125 #131 and I do a pretty decent whip at 3:07! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Click the HQ button -------------------------------------------^^
MxWolf

Post by MxWolf »

Good editing no offense but sometimes when you lean back on the 125 your butt sticks out like a girl wish i had video of me riding
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I personally love the sound when you ride off the face of a jump with the throttle on all the way, like you in that vid Butler.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

yzmxer608 wrote:I personally love the sound when you ride off the face of a jump with the throttle on all the way, like you in that vid Butler.
yeah its a nice sound lol, that jump required it too, landed the double on 4th and got on the gas all the way up
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

It was HOT at milestone today. And i didn't feel like going on the big track at the moment cause i kinda threw up a lot from the heat. haha This was like 5 minutes after throwing up my lunch so i was out of it. Still a little dizzy. lol This is on the little but fun intermediate track
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

REIDY-171 wrote:It was HOT at milestone today. And i didn't feel like going on the big track at the moment cause i kinda threw up a lot from the heat. haha This was like 5 minutes after throwing up my lunch so i was out of it. Still a little dizzy. lol This is on the little but fun intermediate track
sry man idk if there was the hot but u go fucking slowwwwwwwwwwww
russ190

Post by russ190 »

lots of water on that track. Was it early in the day when you were out? or do the water often?
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

Plain boring track lol. wasent that bad tho, you could have been on the gass a little more one some places, would make the feeling better and u wouldent be that tierd becouse of landing a little short and you got the adenaline pumping.

peace
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

russ190 wrote:lots of water on that track. Was it early in the day when you were out? or do the water often?

They water it like 5 or 6 times a day. That was right before we left after i threw up for the 4th time. It was like 2p.m. I was way low on energy by that point.
Last edited by REIDY-171 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:
REIDY-171 wrote:It was HOT at milestone today. And i didn't feel like going on the big track at the moment cause i kinda threw up a lot from the heat. haha This was like 5 minutes after throwing up my lunch so i was out of it. Still a little dizzy. lol This is on the little but fun intermediate track
sry man idk if there was the hot but u go fucking slowwwwwwwwwwww

Why is everybody so quick to criticize shit in a negative way?
I know i was going slow. Not close to where i can ride. It was close to 100 degrees and i had been vomiting. How would you be riding then?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

THUNDERRRRRRRRRRR VALLEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY
Last edited by Mikey on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
MxWolf

Post by MxWolf »

why didnt you jump all the way over the table top on the first jump and whip it like dungey :lol: