MXGP Official game, another joke?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
oneK
Team: All American MX

Re: MXGP Official game, another joke?

Post by oneK »

cmv950 wrote:Hey guys, whenever I start the game, it always says I don't have enough free video memory, the game still runs fine, but this causes it to crash once in while during online play, anyone know how to fix this? (aka, free up video memory or make the settings so they work with what my computer has better)
graphics driver up to date?
cmv950
Team: Privateer

Post by cmv950 »

oneK wrote:
cmv950 wrote:Hey guys, whenever I start the game, it always says I don't have enough free video memory, the game still runs fine, but this causes it to crash once in while during online play, anyone know how to fix this? (aka, free up video memory or make the settings so they work with what my computer has better)
graphics driver up to date?
How do I check this? (I have a newer computer, but Ill check all the same.)
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You can download graphics drivers from your manufacturer's website. NVIDIA and AMD both have utilities that automatically detect hardware and then download and install them. Your issue doesn't seem like a driver problem, but it can't hurt to install the latest stuff.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

KTM57 wrote:You can download graphics drivers from your manufacturer's website. NVIDIA and AMD both have utilities that automatically detect hardware and then download and install them. Your issue doesn't seem like a driver problem, but it can't hurt to install the latest stuff.
Driver is up to date, any other ideas?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

What's your hardware?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

Im not exactly knowledgeable about that kind of stuff, but off the top of my head I can tell you my computer has an intel core i5 processor, an intel HD graphics card, and an ITB hard drive. It is a gateway DX4870 model.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Intel HD graphics is probably your issue, since you don't actually have a graphics card. Sounds like you just don't have a computer capable of running an online race. Try turning all of your settings as low as possible.
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

KTM57 wrote:Intel HD graphics is probably your issue, since you don't actually have a graphics card. Sounds like you just don't have a computer capable of running an online race. Try turning all of your settings as low as possible.
There are other kinds of drivers I can download that aren't intel, would that make a difference? I have the latest intel update, but I can download other kinds of drivers if I want to. NVIDIA driver download is available on the list, does that work better?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It won't do anything if you don't have an NVIDIA GPU.
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

KTM57 wrote:It won't do anything if you don't have an NVIDIA GPU.
Piss, looks like ill be heading to the store to get a better graphics card soon. Didn't want to spend money but I can't stand the way it randomly exits the game on me anymore.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

MXGP is fun, trying to get through career mode then play online. MX2 champ :wink: :lol:
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

How do you guys put the MIXfile back together?

I Extract everything
Modify it
Remix it

and then I get an error when I start the game

Who can help me out?
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

Did you choose SBK-X/V8 on the remixer for the format ?
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

ahh that might be the issue, I just let it on the default one...

Thanks! will try it out later
david147p

Post by david147p »

Haven't seen too much talk about the Xbox version. Unfortunately I have a Mac so I can't get it from Steam. Has anybody from the US got the game and played it? They said its region locked but offline won't work because you have to change your locale. Just curious if anybody has tried it.