MXGP Official game, another joke?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
suzuki98

Re: MXGP Official game, another joke?

Post by suzuki98 »

Don't like playing in windowed they need to fix the sound cutting off when not n windowed
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Spent far too much time doing this :lol:
suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

looks good
beanz43
Team: Privateer

Post by beanz43 »

Love the game. Only thing that makes me mad is the fact that i can't join a online race.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Haven't done anything but found this looking at MotoGP stuff. Guessing it's what everyone is doing.
1-Open the program Mixfile ReMixer (download the program here http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/thr ... xer.71456/)

2- First tab "Extract Files" this only needs to be done the first time,
this will unpack all the files that are in the selected mixfile, if u have done this allready you can skip the next steps.

3-In the first tab To extract files, click on the "Browse" button, browse to your motogp directory and select the "MOTOGP.MIX"

4- same tab but below in the screen, "Destination Directory"/this is the destination where it will unpack your Motogp.mix file.
(best if u create a folder "Modding" in the original motogp folder.
5- Check "Extract all files in mixfile" and check Uncompress Packed Files aswell.
you can now press "Extract Files", and the motgp.mix will extrackt in a seperate motogp folder in the modding folder.

6-now in your modding folder where you have extracted the MOTOGP.MIX file, there are now
a few folders from the extraction,
these folders contains the raw .DDS files that you can now replace.
For example, if you want to edit/replace the Yamaha Factory team
you must go to //Modding folder/MOTOGP/BIKES/BIKE002

7-after you edit or replace the files(noted in my read me's) you must open Mixfile remixer again
but now on the 2nd Tab "Create new mixfile"
Browse to your Modding folder and select the MOTOGP folder,Below in the screen you must select "MIXFILE FORMAT "SBK-X/V8" , under there you brose to your Moto gp folder
and Select the MOTOGP.MIX file,Click the "PACK NEW MIXFILE" button and DONE!

there is also a movie on how to use Mixfile remixer for those who cant seem to get it..
Have fun modding.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0ISVXknWa0

this is a movie on how to mix the custom Helmet's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQGgRKNZ4Og

http://www.zelimper.com
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Yeah, it works the exact same way as MotoGP 13 does.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
yFMX

Post by yFMX »

KTM57 wrote:Is there a way to create a preset distortion to apply to graphics after making them? Seems like something you've done. Would be nice to make graphics normally, then apply some sort of filter to them so that they would fit the UV.
I just painted the graphics directly on the model.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Well, that was my second guess.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

I can't decide whether to buy it or not. I'm getting spanked on the demo by the realistic AI. It's kind of fun but I don't know how long it would interest me for.
cmv950

Post by cmv950 »

BuddyTheElf wrote:I can't decide whether to buy it or not. I'm getting spanked on the demo by the realistic AI. It's kind of fun but I don't know how long it would interest me for.
Get it, it's so much fun, and in the real version, you level up and get better in no time, you also can adjust your settings which also helps a lot. Next to mxs the best game out there in my opinion, so much fun.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

I must say, this whole game makes you forget everything about MUD!!! They did a great job. Probably going to skip the sx race this week :lol:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Needs better AI, and a change in weather conditions!

but I'm enjoying career mode!!

Also, Ernee and Maggiora are s*** tracks in this game :s
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

The MX2 AI are a definite joke. I'll do a couple laps to put in a qualifying time, usually 3, and then continue on to win the race by >15s. Maybe I'm just a boss. :lol:

The game as a whole however, I'm having a helluva fun time with it! It certainly has replay value for me.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

^

I just did 1-2 Practice laps just to get used to track, skip qualifying and I win by >15 sec aswell

Gonna give the MX1 a try and see if they are better haha .. :(
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

I don't think the ai is that bad. On realistic some races I'll beat them by 10 seconds, other times I'll crash off the start and struggle to get through the pack.

Oh and that night time track sucks IMO. You fall right through some of the berms