Pure Beauty (Car Version)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
pulse

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Post by pulse »

supercross711 wrote:1k for kranzes? Is that just a California thing or did you rob someone?
its only a pair.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Ohhh okay.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Joker

Post by Joker »

mo two good friends cars, Cam Adams and Mike Kauffmann

Mike has been into the "King of touge" this year (it's the european drift championship on mountains roads) and finished second, that's cool.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

#stancenation
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Looks prime fer some pliance jumpin.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

my buddys q45. suprised no one is into big bodys here
only one to win something real from the game!
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Dope.

Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Amazing.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Shot this GTR yesterday
pulse

Post by pulse »

Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Had 195,000kms on original clutch when I was filming this. It was slipping horribly which you can hear in the video.

Thinking about doing some work to the 'ol Ferdis. 4" drop in the back via drop shackles and hangers, QA1 2-way fully adjustable drop shocks, Trac bars and a sway bar, as well as Deaver 10-pack soft ride leafs for a bronco (they're 1/2" wider to give more stability and reduce sway for the added weight of the roof and interior of the bronco). 2" drop in the front via QA1 fully adjustable drop shocks, Drop coils, and the camber adjustment bushings needed to align everything.

After thats all said and done I want to toss some 17x9 Cragar D windows on it, wrapped in Radial T/A's.

Then, once I save up roughly 4 grand I plan on freshening up the top end (which doesn't really need doing since it only has 200,000kms on it ATM), throw in some new lower compression pistons, stiffer valve springs, 1.7RR's and a taller valve cover to accommodate such, a rather large cam, A Holset HX35 off a 2nd gen cummins @ 8-10PSI, a full standalone, custom intake and exhaust manifolds (a good buddy of mine builds turbo setups for anything), yada yada yada... You get it... The 'ol fords gonna lay some rubba :lol: :twisted:
pulse

Post by pulse »

Ballsfalsky wrote:
Had 195,000kms on original clutch when I was filming this. It was slipping horribly which you can hear in the video.

Thinking about doing some work to the 'ol Ferdis. 4" drop in the back via drop shackles and hangers, QA1 2-way fully adjustable drop shocks, Trac bars and a sway bar, as well as Deaver 10-pack soft ride leafs for a bronco (they're 1/2" wider to give more stability and reduce sway for the added weight of the roof and interior of the bronco). 2" drop in the front via QA1 fully adjustable drop shocks, Drop coils, and the camber adjustment bushings needed to align everything.

After thats all said and done I want to toss some 17x9 Cragar D windows on it, wrapped in Radial T/A's.

Then, once I save up roughly 4 grand I plan on freshening up the top end (which doesn't really need doing since it only has 200,000kms on it ATM), throw in some new lower compression pistons, stiffer valve springs, 1.7RR's and a taller valve cover to accommodate such, a rather large cam, A Holset HX35 off a 2nd gen cummins @ 8-10PSI, a full standalone, custom intake and exhaust manifolds (a good buddy of mine builds turbo setups for anything), yada yada yada... You get it... The 'ol fords gonna lay some rubba :lol: :twisted:
get some!!!!
pulse

Post by pulse »