Pure Beauty (Car Version)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
User avatar
pulse
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:06 am

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby pulse » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:24 pm

supercross711 wrote:1k for kranzes? Is that just a California thing or did you rob someone?

its only a pair.
Image

supercross711
Posts: 3031
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:15 pm
Location: North Carolina USA

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby supercross711 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:54 am

Ohhh okay.
Image
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.

User avatar
Joker
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby Joker » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:19 pm

mo two good friends cars, Cam Adams and Mike Kauffmann

Image
Image

Mike has been into the "King of touge" this year (it's the european drift championship on mountains roads) and finished second, that's cool.
Image
Image


Image [url=http://www.facebook.com/Jokerthis1[url]http://www.facebook.com/Jokerthis1[url[/url]/]Image[/url] Image

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2736
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:51 am

#stancenation
Image

User avatar
yzmxer608
Posts: 15226
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 am
Team: Race Tech/SD
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.A

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby yzmxer608 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:28 am

Looks prime fer some pliance jumpin.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.

Jones221
Posts: 5100
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:11 am
Team: Barry
Location: California

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby Jones221 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:58 pm

my buddys q45. suprised no one is into big bodys here
Image
Image

supercross711
Posts: 3031
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:15 pm
Location: North Carolina USA

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby supercross711 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:27 am

Dope.

Image
Image
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.

User avatar
Blake_901
Posts: 1855
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 am
Team: Evergood
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby Blake_901 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:23 pm


Amazing.
Pm me for screenshots
James_122 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:What does Vanderlee say aboot all this?

Nothing any of us could understand. He just makes weird grunts/moans and points at his crotch.

bdownen323
Posts: 2947
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby bdownen323 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:48 am

Image

User avatar
yzmxer608
Posts: 15226
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 am
Team: Race Tech/SD
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.A

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby yzmxer608 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:39 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.

supercross711
Posts: 3031
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:15 pm
Location: North Carolina USA

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby supercross711 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:25 pm

Shot this GTR yesterday
Image
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.

User avatar
pulse
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:06 am

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby pulse » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:27 am

Image
Image

User avatar
Ballsfalsky
Posts: 2977
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:35 am
Team: Tim Hortons
Location: Your local Hortons

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby Ballsfalsky » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:33 pm


Had 195,000kms on original clutch when I was filming this. It was slipping horribly which you can hear in the video.

Thinking about doing some work to the 'ol Ferdis. 4" drop in the back via drop shackles and hangers, QA1 2-way fully adjustable drop shocks, Trac bars and a sway bar, as well as Deaver 10-pack soft ride leafs for a bronco (they're 1/2" wider to give more stability and reduce sway for the added weight of the roof and interior of the bronco). 2" drop in the front via QA1 fully adjustable drop shocks, Drop coils, and the camber adjustment bushings needed to align everything.

After thats all said and done I want to toss some 17x9 Cragar D windows on it, wrapped in Radial T/A's.

Then, once I save up roughly 4 grand I plan on freshening up the top end (which doesn't really need doing since it only has 200,000kms on it ATM), throw in some new lower compression pistons, stiffer valve springs, 1.7RR's and a taller valve cover to accommodate such, a rather large cam, A Holset HX35 off a 2nd gen cummins @ 8-10PSI, a full standalone, custom intake and exhaust manifolds (a good buddy of mine builds turbo setups for anything), yada yada yada... You get it... The 'ol fords gonna lay some rubba :lol: :twisted:

User avatar
pulse
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:06 am

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby pulse » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Ballsfalsky wrote:
Had 195,000kms on original clutch when I was filming this. It was slipping horribly which you can hear in the video.

Thinking about doing some work to the 'ol Ferdis. 4" drop in the back via drop shackles and hangers, QA1 2-way fully adjustable drop shocks, Trac bars and a sway bar, as well as Deaver 10-pack soft ride leafs for a bronco (they're 1/2" wider to give more stability and reduce sway for the added weight of the roof and interior of the bronco). 2" drop in the front via QA1 fully adjustable drop shocks, Drop coils, and the camber adjustment bushings needed to align everything.

After thats all said and done I want to toss some 17x9 Cragar D windows on it, wrapped in Radial T/A's.

Then, once I save up roughly 4 grand I plan on freshening up the top end (which doesn't really need doing since it only has 200,000kms on it ATM), throw in some new lower compression pistons, stiffer valve springs, 1.7RR's and a taller valve cover to accommodate such, a rather large cam, A Holset HX35 off a 2nd gen cummins @ 8-10PSI, a full standalone, custom intake and exhaust manifolds (a good buddy of mine builds turbo setups for anything), yada yada yada... You get it... The 'ol fords gonna lay some rubba :lol: :twisted:

get some!!!!
Image

User avatar
pulse
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:06 am

Re: Pure Beauty (Car Version)

Postby pulse » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Image

Image
Image


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests