2014 AMA Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Burke318
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: 2014 AMA Supercross Discussion

Post by Burke318 »

Logeyboy wrote:
Burke318 wrote:you sound so stupid right now
Gutles PIG
nice one
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

That's just the way Barcia rolls. I like Ken and I like Barcia, but I wasn't mad when he did that pass because it's racing and Ken should have expected that.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

It annoys me when ppl said it's racing. Anderson and Seeley's battles are racing. They bump but don't put each other down. What buck tooth barcia does isn't racing. It's cowardly. How is break checking someone in a relatively straight part of the track "racing." It's absolute bullshit.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Sorry about that terrible English. Bed time.
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Anyone knows why wilson is not riding that good atm? It looks like he can't attack the track properly
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The annoying thing about Anderson passsing Cole on the last lap at both A1 and Phoenix now is that everyone thinks that Anderson is just head and shoulders above everyone else.

Here's a couple things that may be in Anderson's head

Cole Seely pretty much had Anderson covered at A1 until Cole came up on three lappers, which slowed him up at least half a second that lap, enough for Anderson to close up just enough to go in for the kill. If those lappers weren't ahead of Cole, no doubt Cole would have had the win, in my opinion at least.

Cole checked out in Phoenix, and again, no way Anderson was quick enough to catch Cole that last lap without that mishap in the sand.

In my opinion, I think Anderson may not have "all the confidence" in the world right now because he knows he has to be perfect to beat Cole. He needs to get a good start and make no mistakes and always charge in order to be there, because I think Cole is on "the other level" right now, with Anderson just below it. Yeah Anderson can click a heater and reel him in sometimes, but his style will catch up with him.

My 2 cents. Cole could have won both races even after Jason passed him but is thinking title not next turn. He would have went in for the punt at A1 but didn't, and could have hucked the triple and went in for the kill in Phoenix but played it safe. It'll all play out in his favor in the end
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

I disagree, I think Anderson would have passed cole with or without the sand problem. Obviously Anderson is on a different level than Cole is if anyone is on a different level. Saying Anderson is slower than Cole is just silly imo.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

supercross711 wrote:I disagree, I think Anderson would have passed cole with or without the sand problem. Obviously Anderson is on a different level than Cole is if anyone is on a different level. Saying Anderson is slower than Cole is just silly imo.
You really think Anderson would have caught Seely on that last lap if he hit the sand clean? Delusional.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If Anderson is just flat out on another level, wouldn't he have quicker lap times than Cole in the main?
Burke318
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Burke318 »

i dont think seely "checked out", anderson started catching up more and more the last couple laps and seely couldnt handle the pressure.....
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Ddavis wrote:
supercross711 wrote:I disagree, I think Anderson would have passed cole with or without the sand problem. Obviously Anderson is on a different level than Cole is if anyone is on a different level. Saying Anderson is slower than Cole is just silly imo.
You really think Anderson would have caught Seely on that last lap if he hit the sand clean? Delusional.
You're delusional Devin.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
yfz22

Post by yfz22 »

So much boohoo :cry:
Prada

Post by Prada »

Devin is also forgetting to emphasize that Anderson ALSO had his bobbles. Clearly he had more for him at Phoenix because he DID win..
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Cole obviously has the speed to win, but he lets Anderson get into his head so bad.
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

The pressure really got to Cole. That and Cole just doesn't have the guts to put Anderson on the ground. Cole had the perfect opportunity on the last lap in the whoops and cut in and take Anderson out, but he just doesn't have the confidence to do that to Anderson. That's how I viewed that situation.