Baltimore Ax this weekend!!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mclaud11

Baltimore Ax this weekend!!

Post by mclaud11 »

Who's goin to Baltimore??? I know a few guys are and it's going to be sick! I just got on to pre register and it's going to cost 330 dollars for me to race this weekend. I don't have that money so idk if I will be able to race all three days yet. Just last night I raced at my local arena for the opening round of the kicker arenacross series and it went ok. I won my lites heat then got 2nd in the Ax heat. Tangled with a guy after the whoops the first lap of the lites main and crashed but managed to come back through up to 4th. Then ended up with a 5th in the Ax against some gnarly dudes. Pretty happy with myself and feeling really confident going into Bmore and hope to come out swinging! Remember you can help a kid out with these ridiculous entry fee funds by donating to me at ----> http://www.youcaring.com/other/help-bre ... nds-/97514 it's so helpful for me and I appreciate it more than you will ever know! Thanks everyone!
Garasaki

Re: Baltimore Ax this weekend!!

Post by Garasaki »

Whattup dawg, I was in the stands at the CR AX!!!!

You looked real good in your heat (You were the 17 year old with long hair, right??). I was watching you close on those guys in the main after you crashed...you were fast enough just not enough race to close the gap caused by your crash (musta been the lights main).

You look real smooth on the bike - keep training and keep at it!!!
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

Garasaki wrote:Whattup dawg, I was in the stands at the CR AX!!!!

You looked real good in your heat (You were the 17 year old with long hair, right??). I was watching you close on those guys in the main after you crashed...you were fast enough just not enough race to close the gap caused by your crash (musta been the lights main).

You look real smooth on the bike - keep training and keep at it!!!
Thanks man I knew I had the speed just ran out of laps. Hofmaster was railing like always!
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Get a haircut you pussy. Your making everyone go faster cause they think they are about to get beat by a girl.
---RiLeY---151---
Team: Factory Privateer

Post by ---RiLeY---151--- »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

Hahaha that's pry a true statement! I'm leavin in a couple hours to start my 15 hour drive! I'm gonna ride my ass off!
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Post by Gideon#67 »

Good luck Brett.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

No encouraging him until he cuts his hair Gideon.
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

Gideon#67 wrote:Good luck Brett.
Thanks Gideon!
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Howd you do man??
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

This past weekend looked stacked man! Keep up the hard work and it will pay off.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

Cody Darr wrote:This past weekend looked stacked man! Keep up the hard work and it will pay off.
Thanks man it was for sure! I was so close the first day but wasn't feeling it the second day. I hate making excuses to but stock suspension doesn't work very well lol so I got my forks done since it was the main problem and hopefully we make a better run at it this weekend in Louisville!