Mad Skills MX 2

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Mad Skills MX 2

Post by yzmxer608 »

This is from a while ago against Stralo, double xp weekend on a mega showdown, he dnf'ed so I got a domination bonus too :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I have come so close to purchasing stuff. I'm now just going through and trying to get all of the tracks aced. I did a couple of MP rounds but it racked up data usage.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

At some point they need to stop making new bikes. This new one is so stupid fast off the start that it's not even funny, plus they put KTM and YZ plastics together for some reason.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

I got the update message, but I don't think it auto-updates and can't seem to find the update button.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I got the update message, but I don't think it auto-updates and can't seem to find the update button.
Go to appstore and update there.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

yzmxer608 wrote:This is from a while ago against Stralo, double xp weekend on a mega showdown, he dnf'ed so I got a domination bonus too :lol:.
What's that black'ish 3star rank? I've never understood why people have 2 ranks in versus mode.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

After you hit 45 it used to reset back to zero with a different emblem. A while ago they made it so it just added back to your "45" rank, the other number is the rank you were after it reset. Not sure why they went back that way.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
luke552

Post by luke552 »

I got bike 10 today...
local practice champ...
MxVelocity747 wrote:bout to install kidz in yo mouf
TeamHavocRacing

KTM57 wrote: Send me challenges if you want to boost. :lol:
Done.
TeamHavocRacing

August, you're doing the Lord's work helping the elderly noobs. Lol