Photography

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: Photography

Post by Ddavis »

Busted out the camera today and took some pics of bees

tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Gay.
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

Palomar Mountain
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

Ddavis wrote:Busted out the camera today and took some pics of bees

I just watched this vid lols

Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Really digging your stuff Toby and Todd, so sick.

I've recently gotten back into Photography, it's really weird to take pics of stuff that isn't only moto like the past for me, but it's been super fun.

I like this one, this guy was out all day teaching his son to skate and showing him stuff, it was cool as.

Yet to see any BMX bros at a skate park either, I've been out like 5/6 times to random parks and nothing but skaters, crazy how much it's changed.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Young Michael posted!!!

I know some parks here are skate only, but I guess a skateboard is cheaper than a decently strong bmx bike.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

True, I guess it's much easier to get around with a board than a bike on public transport, still weird though!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Todd the COD God recently helped me pick out a camera body, taught me about damn near every camera setting, and actually set me up with one of his old lenses. I unfortunately only got to shoot moto with the lens once before heading out to college in a place without any nearby tracks, but for the most part, I'm really enjoying my new hobby. Come out to 3 Palms during the summer months and during my winter break so I have more than one rider to shoot!

You can check most of my photos on my Flickr page. Try not to judge my old shots too much. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TGphoto
Team: TGphoto / Adept

Post by TGphoto »

KTM57 wrote:Todd the COD God recently helped me pick out a camera body, taught me about damn near every camera setting, and actually set me up with one of his old lenses. I unfortunately only got to shoot moto with the lens once before heading out to college in a place without any nearby tracks, but for the most part, I'm really enjoying my new hobby. Come out to 3 Palms during the summer months and during my winter break so I have more than one rider to shoot!
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Here's a photo I took of stocksy.

2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

You would claim that wouldn't you
Donate if you like My Creations
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Mikey wrote:Really digging your stuff Toby and Todd, so sick.

I've recently gotten back into Photography, it's really weird to take pics of stuff that isn't only moto like the past for me, but it's been super fun.

I like this one, this guy was out all day teaching his son to skate and showing him stuff, it was cool as.

Yet to see any BMX bros at a skate park either, I've been out like 5/6 times to random parks and nothing but skaters, crazy how much it's changed.
It's cause almost every city has all the skaters that complain about bmx riders being there and hitting them when they are doing a line and the skaters not paying attention and letting it happen. If you were aloud to ride a bmx bike at the skate parks here I would never play Sim again.
onefoureight

Post by onefoureight »

Ohagan75 wrote:You would claim that wouldn't you
What do you mean claim? I literally took it.

Here's another.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
onefoureight

Post by onefoureight »

Another I took of the Jumper Bandit Tom Paterson.

Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

I know you took it, i was standing next to you when it happened. You basically just took a shot on auto cause stocksy set all the settings for ya
Donate if you like My Creations