Photography

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Re: Photography

Post by Logeyboy »

Congrats Will!
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

congrats man! i always wondered how different it feels riding a ski doo than riding a dirtbike...unfortunatley in italy that sport doesn't exsist :x

here are some shots a friend took at my buggy in my track the other day

sorry for the page rape
BradSchmidt
Team: Rival Decal

Post by BradSchmidt »

Serpent... Nice :wink:
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

BradSchmidt wrote:Image

thanks man! you race 1/10? that's sick those little things go so fast i love the 2wd class
these are the 2 babies i choose for the 2018 "season" it's my first year racing hopefully i can get some podiums

BradSchmidt

Post by BradSchmidt »

thanks man! you race 1/10? that's sick those little things go so fast i love the 2wd class
these are the 2 babies i choose for the 2018 "season" it's my first year racing hopefully i can get some podiums

Yes 10th scale just got a Yokomo deal so may have to get a Mugen car and start running 8th scale. Everyone says its a blast. I've been a 10th scale die hard for a few years now. Good luck on your first year racing if you ever need help with someone hit me up I may be able to lead you in a direction :P
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

BradSchmidt wrote:thanks man! you race 1/10? that's sick those little things go so fast i love the 2wd class

Yes 10th scale just got a Yokomo deal so may have to get a Mugen car and start running 8th scale. Everyone says its a blast. I've been a 10th scale die hard for a few years now. Good luck on your first year racing if you ever need help with someone hit me up I may be able to lead you in a direction :P
ye i started this may with a mbx7eco mugen it's pretty chill car it's really hard to go fast with it i would suggest either serpent losi or HB they're wayyy easier to control in the choppy stuff and are more precise with sharp turns :)
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Wow nice pictures! It is awesome to see some guys of the community with R/C cars! The only one I knew was Peter Leik.

(I know I race lots of things lol) These are pictures of the 2016 season when I failed defending my number 1's :lol: . I've won 2 Pro Eco Buggy championship in '14/'15 and a Pro Nitro Buggy championship in '15. With the end of the series this year in Quebec I felt it was time to maybe call it, still unsure what I will do since I do MX and ATV at the same time, too busy.

I even got 2nd behind Ryan Cavalieri once! We could argue I was one of the best in Canada, I was 14 at that time.
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
BradSchmidt

Post by BradSchmidt »

I even got 2nd behind Ryan Cavalieri once! We could argue I was one of the best in Canada, I was 14 at that time.

Didn't even know Cav went up there for that. Nice. Cav came around here a few times, I got waxed :roll:
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

damn... you guys are quick as hell 8)
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

BradSchmidt wrote:Image

dis guy with the front wing, and is that the B6D or the carpet version
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
BradSchmidt

Post by BradSchmidt »

dis guy with the front wing, and is that the B6D or the carpet version

Carpet version w/ a ball diff :D
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

BradSchmidt wrote:dis guy with the front wing, and is that the B6D or the carpet version

ball diff is the way to go indoors, ive noticed a lot of guys using the new tlr 22-4 reverting back to the ball diff
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
BradSchmidt

Post by BradSchmidt »

model_90 wrote:
BradSchmidt wrote:dis guy with the front wing, and is that the B6D or the carpet version

ball diff is the way to go indoors, ive noticed a lot of guys using the new tlr 22-4 reverting back to the ball diff
Yes ball diff is the way to go gear diff doesnt make enough grip. The 22-4 is a good car in the 13.5 wheeler class but its pretty bad when you put a mod motor in it.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

ImagePigeon Point Sunset by Jason Stewart, on Flickr

Happy New Year everyone!