Photography

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: Photography

Post by Ddavis »

This gallery was taken from the stands:

http://www.motoxaddicts.com/2013/01/21/ ... s-gallery/
TylerMaillet
Team: Privateer

Post by TylerMaillet »

Ddavis wrote:This gallery was taken from the stands:

http://www.motoxaddicts.com/2013/01/21/ ... s-gallery/
What lens, and did you move spots and stuff? I don't know if I can get my lens to do that.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Body: https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/cata ... zcQAvD_BwE
Lens: https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/cata ... XIQAvD_BwE

Yes I moved around the stadium, usually after each race I'll go find a new spot. It's tough in packed stadiums, there will be two open seats and I'll sit down and someone will say "someone is sitting there" and I'm like okay I'll move give me a minute and I'll shoot and they just stare at me the entire time with some dumb look on their face then their friend gets back all pissed and I dip out and do that again all night long :lol:
TylerMaillet

Post by TylerMaillet »

Ddavis wrote:Body: https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/cata ... zcQAvD_BwE
Lens: https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/cata ... XIQAvD_BwE

Yes I moved around the stadium, usually after each race I'll go find a new spot. It's tough in packed stadiums, there will be two open seats and I'll sit down and someone will say "someone is sitting there" and I'm like okay I'll move give me a minute and I'll shoot and they just stare at me the entire time with some dumb look on their face then their friend gets back all pissed and I dip out and do that again all night long :lol:
Wow. I am looking to get that lens soon. I don't know if I am gonna try and shoot SX. Will shoot the national tho. I like to enjoy the racing at SX. Maybe do some practice shots tho.
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

Got a new camera with the black friday deals. Nikon D750, tried it out briefly in my yard but of course now it is raining. Click to get the full res.

TylerMaillet

Post by TylerMaillet »

SMR 510RR wrote:Got a new camera with the black friday deals. Nikon D750, tried it out briefly in my yard but of course now it is raining. Click to get the full res.
How much did you end up getting the camera for?
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

TylerMaillet wrote:
SMR 510RR wrote:Got a new camera with the black friday deals. Nikon D750, tried it out briefly in my yard but of course now it is raining. Click to get the full res.
How much did you end up getting the camera for?
It was just under $2k with the 24-120VR Lens. Body only is $1500, since the lens sells for $1000 individually I figured I could flip it for $500 easily if I wanted. Kinda a nice range if you are only going to bring one lens with you but it isn't as sharp (or cheap) as my primes.
Team: CANVAS

Post by 317 »

MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

I haven't been here in a while, figure i'll share some car stuff i've done, more so of my favorite stuff, i have a lot of pictures to edit still.
Image < Wheels are photoshopped on in this, i think it came out nice, hadn't done it before this.

As always, constructive criticism is welcomed!
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

MotoX745 wrote:I haven't been here in a while, figure i'll share some car stuff i've done, more so of my favorite stuff, i have a lot of pictures to edit still.

Love these. Great setting, only thing you are missing to make it 100% american is the apple pie!
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

SMR 510RR wrote:
MotoX745 wrote:I haven't been here in a while, figure i'll share some car stuff i've done, more so of my favorite stuff, i have a lot of pictures to edit still.

Love these. Great setting, only thing you are missing to make it 100% american is the apple pie!
Thank you! I can't believe i forgot the Apple Pie! I had enough Mustang pictures to make up for it.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Some Cycling stuff

Snapping has been insane lately and now I have work with Getty after new years :)
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

FXR Media took this nice picture of me at Round 1&2 of Amsoil Championship Snocross in Duluth, MN. I had the chance to get my first podium in that series and to be the first one to put the new Rev G4 platform Ski-Doo MXZ 600RS 2018 on the podium worldwide. That was a cool moment!

| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Congrats! I've always wanted to ride one of the newer ski doos.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Congrats! I've always wanted to ride one of the newer ski doos.
Thanks! These new snowmobiles are awesome, they keep getting better. I hope you’ll get the chance to ride one of them soon!
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]