Pictures of Burgers

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: Pictures of Burgers

Post by KTM57 »

AWood wrote:You're an idiot. You can eat all this at least on e a week and stay perfectly healthy. Almost everything is good in morse ration.
Still wondering what morse ration is.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

KTM57 wrote:
AWood wrote:You're an idiot. You can eat all this at least on e a week and stay perfectly healthy. Almost everything is good in morse ration.
Still wondering what morse ration is.
Moderation* autocorrect

And if you eat a bigass burger once a week you can stay perfectly healthy. Not the fact that the actual meal is healthy... Lrn2read
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I dare you to eat a 4x4 and those vomit fries once a week for as long as it takes. Morgan Spurlock style.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I dare you to eat a 4x4 and those vomit fries once a week for as long as it takes. Morgan Spurlock style.
Vomit fries? What's your problem.

Well I'll keep doing what I do.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

At first glance, that's exactly what they look like. My dad has your proportions, and has worked out for years, but still had a massive heart attack(fatal if he wasn't seen having it by a CPR trained gym assistant). He had a quadruple bypass. Never had more than love handles before he started his fitness. Jus sayin' dude.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TYLCROSS23
Team: Privateer

Post by TYLCROSS23 »

Yannick van Vugt is fapping on this topic :o :shock: :x :P :roll: :twisted: :evil:
they see me rollin', they hatin'

RIP Paul Walker

RdK
TYLCROSS23

Post by TYLCROSS23 »

He got big tits dawggg, you know what i'm sayin'
they see me rollin', they hatin'

RIP Paul Walker

RdK
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

Beef patty, bacon, egg, cheese, lettuce, beettoot, pineapple, salt and pepper and tomato sauce <3
Eat 2 of them cause im trying to beef up but its not really working haha
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
McMillan Binch

Post by McMillan Binch »

This whole perfectly healthy while eating burgers is so false it literally makes me really believe all americans are brain washed.
McMillan Binch

Post by McMillan Binch »

Just because you have something in moderation doesn't mean its healthy, Sure you could honestly fit it into your Macros (Protein, Carbs, And Fat Intake for the day) perfectly fine, but thats not healthy lol. Healthy eating is, Chicken, Rice, Fruits/Vegs
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I'm glad you registered to share your opinion a week late.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Good on him for his post in the burger topic. Can't do it better any other way.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
bob117

Post by bob117 »

McMillan Binch wrote:This whole perfectly healthy while eating burgers is so false it literally makes me really believe all americans are brain washed.
we are.
TaylorBell57
Team: WBR

Post by TaylorBell57 »

Mikey wrote:Grilled grass fed lean beef, tasty cheese, crispy trim bacon, free range egg, a couple of slices of beetroot with salad, relish & herbed mayo.

:shock: :shock:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

My Whataburger of the week: Monterey Melt from Monday. Double meat, American cheese, pepper jack cheese, grilled peppers and onions, and jalapeno ranch. Delicious. Extremely elegant flavors in a comfortable and casual format. Probably my current favorite.

The beauty of the Whataburger burger architecture is the flat and thin patty with a larger-than-most diameter. This is perfect because you can layer cheese, onions, etc between the patties of a double to retain the desirable ratio of meat to toppings while still getting a larger overall portion than that of a regular sized burger. Something you have to taste to understand. In N Out is solid - probably healthier and way cheaper - but lacks the originality, heartiness, and, most importantly, the character of the burgers on the menu at Whataburger. Add to this the small portions and mediocre fries, and you've got a restaurant that is merely a 7/10 in its category.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.