First real FSK gears!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Kawasakis

First real FSK gears!

Post by Kawasakis »

Hey everyone! I want to thank specially to MXS community for always supporting me through the years, with every new gear I make I get more and more good responses, whenever I see a picture or just a good comment about the gear I get pretty much "dungey" pumped! :D (Owen Hillman is my #1 customer, Thanks man!)
First FSK jersey that p2sta made for his team was a huge hit, I knew everyone at MXS would me as pumped as I was.

So as for the future, Frederik Van Eeckhoven from Belgium (MXS veteran, same as me) is going to help me to get first ever FSK gear set/combo.
He lives in Belgium and he knows a shop that makes mostly Motocross jerseys for teams, but can also do pants. We talked with the company and they can "print" my design, after we confirm the order they will send us the template. I can only do 1 design and the minimum order is 5 jerseys and 3 pants. The shop: http://www.tvesport.nl/
the quality might not be as good as "Fox" or any other top brand, but we are hoping it is alright.

1 set costs around 105 euros (27 jersey, 78 pants), which is 145$ which actually isn't much. But the minimum order is quite more than 1 set and it is a risk and we're only two investing in it.
So we are starting a little bit of a kick starter here at the MXS forum, we hope people can chip in and help us achieve something here :)
If any of you might want to take part in this, pm me, or email me, or paypal me :D it's the same for everything: a.varnagiris@gmail.com

The gear will be made in Europe, so we are hoping for our first customers to be in this area, for lower postage prices and Frederik is always there at Motocross events (Belgium, Netherlands, etc.)

Tom Cortvriendt has been asking me for the real gears forever, I won't disappoint you buddy! Hopefully you'll buy a couple sets! :D

I'd like to ask community of opinions, suggestions, support and everything else! Please comment!
I'd like to know which gear I made would look best on the real thing, maybe something new?

Hopefully I didn't make much mistakes in my English..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Nick#126
Team: Privateer

Re: First real FSK gears!

Post by Nick#126 »

That's unbelievable news dude ! Congrats ! I'm from the Netherlands and I know TVE Sports, their products actually are really good ! As far as I know they only do custom designs, so I think they could make FSK look great IRL. It's really cool that you have achieved this, once again congrats !
Nick van Gerwen
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Good luck with it Kawasakiz!

You should also check out http://www.wlm-design.nl, and compare the prices they could be cheaper :p

There's no better person in this community than Fred to help you out haha:p
Nick#126
Team: Privateer

Post by Nick#126 »

mikez#411 wrote:Good luck with it Kawasakiz!

You should also check out http://www.wlm-design.nl, and compare the prices they could be cheaper :p

There's no better person in this community than Fred to help you out haha:p
WLM is a great company and their shirts are from the best quality, all of my shirts I have ever gotten are made by them so I know it haha. But the problem for Kawasakis will probably be that they don't make pants.
Nick van Gerwen
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Oh I didn't know that.. Though they made everything. I just remembered them because a friend of my dad always ordered his gear from there :p
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

Good news!

What FSK letters means?
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Any casual clothing Kawa? I don't ride anymore so I can't really buy gear... :(
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Thanks guys!
mikez#411 wrote:Oh I didn't know that.. Though they made everything. I just remembered them because a friend of my dad always ordered his gear from there :p
Well Frederik knows the language, he will contact them to know about the pants. :)
mbork-1 wrote:Good news!

What FSK letters means?
46K as in Forty Six Kawa I guess. Not as original as Seven I guess :lol:
Mikey wrote:Any casual clothing Kawa? I don't ride anymore so I can't really buy gear... :(
Hopefully! If the gear and money stuff goes well I'll make sure to make some nice T-Shirts!
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Get me a green Tektonik gear and I will buy it. Dead srs.
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter
Team: #UNBANOSweg

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

No Problem Kawi! Every FSK gear set i have ever bought i have been over the moon with and i will plan to buy more in the future! I would love to buy some real FSK gear but my dads a real fan of the Roczen look :lol: . Maybe i can convince him one day, Best of luck dude!
"I love being gay!" - Andy Hack 07/06/2014
"Im worth 100 Dollars" - Justin Wood 01/04/2014
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Twitter: @OwenHillman
Instagram: @OwenHillman
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

We would really appreciate if people would help us with a cerain donation. That would make things way way easier.
Or even pre-order a gear with their size, numbers and everything else!

Which design do you think we should "print" first? (which one is the best)
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Ask Fred to post on mxworld.be if you have everything sorted, that will bring in some clients
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

Kawasakis wrote:Which design do you think we should "print" first? (which one is the best)
The stuff you made for the Spazztic Kx team. I would so run that in real life.
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

How you gunna ask which one to print with out providing pictures!???? :evil:

This is super awesome though. Best of luck to you!
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Thanks a lot man!

I think most of the people know my gears :)

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion