2014 AMA Outdoor Nationals Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
*WMT*Corby
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 305 Edits Suzuki

Re: 2014 AMA Outdoor Nationals Discussion

Post by *WMT*Corby »

Snopro704 wrote:
*WMT*Corby wrote:Blood Doping doesn't magically make you faster and more skilled on a motorbike..... gee.
Did u not read like any of the responses in this topic?
Yeah?
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

*WMT*Corby wrote:
Snopro704 wrote:
*WMT*Corby wrote:Blood Doping doesn't magically make you faster and more skilled on a motorbike..... gee.
Did u not read like any of the responses in this topic?
Yeah?
then you would realise that you are completely missing the mark with your argument. Blood doping allows the person to perform at there best for a longer period of time as the have more blood cells carrying more oxygen.
Donate if you like My Creations
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

Roczen is just a badass European, he needs no "helpings". Nationals gonna be fun though, atleast we don't know who's going to get the title, lol.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

As a Belgian I can say, those who think our sport is clean, are pretty naive.
I see the same happening in mx/sx as in cycling. Athlethes go to the same doctor no matter what the injury is and they mostly have the same doctor.
Did you know some Spanish rider (I name nobody) was a client of Dr. Fuentes? When that came out his results dropped drasticly and one year after that he got an "injury" and was out for six months.
Top GP riders go to docters that are well known in the cycling world for their innovative "tricks"...

And since SX has a shitload amount of money on the line for the big guns I'm pretty sure some stuff is happening there aswell. Wasn't some famous/succesful trainer (again no names ;-)) part of Armstrongs staff in the late 90's???
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
bob117

Post by bob117 »

Jeremy150 wrote:Well, I'll say it. Don't get me wrong, AC is one of my favorite 250 guys, but ever since he went to train with Aldon he has gotten a lot bigger..
lol, no shit. hes a teenage, no shit he got bigger. then you add in that he trains his ass off. what the fuck you expect to happen?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

People are so oblivious it's embarrassing.
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter
Team: #UNBANOSweg

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

bob117 wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:Well, I'll say it. Don't get me wrong, AC is one of my favorite 250 guys, but ever since he went to train with Aldon he has gotten a lot bigger..
lol, no shit. hes a teenage, no shit he got bigger. then you add in that he trains his ass off. what the fuck you expect to happen?
Your language is awful, no need to swear like that over a simple discussion...
"I love being gay!" - Andy Hack 07/06/2014
"Im worth 100 Dollars" - Justin Wood 01/04/2014
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Twitter: @OwenHillman
Instagram: @OwenHillman
shanebell
Team: Privateer

Post by shanebell »

Kawasakis wrote:
I forgot how exciting the early races were this season.
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

If you want to talk about that crap why not do it in the SX thread? ITS SO COMPLICATING!!! I saw a fight vid last night. Guy is calling some dudes 16yo sister a bitch and dude beats the crap out of guy. It's relevant because guy was wearing an '08 Monster Energy SX t-shirt.

Aren't they all on PEDs? I mean they're all on a supplement regiment designed to enhance their performance. Flintstone vitamins are a PED if you want to get technical about it. No matter what I take I'll never be a professional motocross racer. Are the races even long enough for blood oxygenizing to be effective? Is oxygenation even banned in the fuel? If it's legal to have in your fuel it should be legal to have in your blood. IMO of course.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Phathry25 wrote:Flintstone vitamins are a PED if you want to get technical about it.
If you want to get technical about it, Redbull, Monster, and Rockstar are PEDs :D
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
DouglasRoyal
Team: Privateer

Post by DouglasRoyal »

Regulation should be on the side of personal safety, IMO.
I could take a bunch of supplements ect, ride motos all day, but I'll never be a Villopoto, Dungey, Stewart, Reed... I haven't dedicated my entire life to the sport. At the end of the day talent is talent, dedication is a tool to refine that talent.

If it's safe, then it's up to them, if a guy has a heart attack, something is obviously wrong.
DouglasRoyal
"batallions of riot police with rubber bullet kisses, baton courtesy, service with a smile." :)
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

DouglasRoyal wrote:If it's safe, then it's up to them, if a guy has a heart attack, something is obviously wrong.
That's a terrible thought process. What are you going to do when a rider dies? Ban him from the series?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

KTM57 wrote:
DouglasRoyal wrote:If it's safe, then it's up to them, if a guy has a heart attack, something is obviously wrong.
That's a terrible thought process. What are you going to do when a rider dies? Ban him from the series?
And doping is a slow killer. Now you look healthy, till you quit your career and the pills, become obese and die from a broken artery...
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Way to completely miss his point August. After I made the point that you could consider Flintstone vitamins a PED he suggested that only drugs proven to hurt the people taking them should be banned. It's one of those where do you draw the line things.