2014 AMA Outdoor Nationals Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: 2014 AMA Outdoor Nationals Discussion

Post by Pumaxcs »

Should've seen this coming, the one national August goes to KTM sweeps. #worlddomination
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I came.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

You went to the Shoug? Shoulda gone this year, but none of the Hills went. The wifey worked and I didn't know August was going or I woulda trolled. Nearly identical results too. Amazing track, eh?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I went in 06, so I knew what to expect, but I was still blown away by how steep the hills were. Great track, and the facilities are beautiful. More nationals need to pick up on the whole Beer Garden thing.

Don't worry about the whole trolling thing. I was within range of a selfie and didn't even get a hi or a handshake...
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

KTM57 wrote:I went in 06, so I knew what to expect, but I was still blown away by how steep the hills were. Great track, and the facilities are beautiful. More nationals need to pick up on the whole Beer Garden thing.

Don't worry about the whole trolling thing. I was within range of a selfie and didn't even get a hi or a handshake...
Best place for a beer garden? Highest point on the track, up by the road jump. Then a bunch of drunkards have to find a way down at the end of the day :lol:

I was under the impression that all nationals would have beer gardens.

Where did you watch second motos from?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

450 Moto 2 we were between HP Hill and the start. 250 Moto 2 we were along the left side of HP Hill right at the landing of the little step up.
TeamHavocRacing

KTM57 wrote:I was within range of a selfie and didn't even get a hi or a handshake...
In range of who? You also went to TNMX?!?!?!? You little shit! Now you've been to PIR! Last year, "Laser" Alessi and Peick went at it. Did Hanny race PIR? I woulda gone, but was without a crew AND hit it too late on wed. Dammit August! No warnings from you. Why wasn't I told of this?!?!?! Do you have friends around here?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

KTM57 wrote:More nationals need to pick up on the whole Beer Garden thing.
But.. but... redbud?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

My buddy's uncle lives in Vancouver, so we road tripped up because he's giving my buddy a Harley that he built before he hurt himself roadbiking. I should have let you know.

I'm the one looking goony with one short leg in the teal shirt. Is this the kind of person we want to be running our nationals series?

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Hanny raced, but he got 2nd in the LCQ and rode around in last because he started on the second row. Didn't even win the whip contest. :lol:
TeamHavocRacing

You didn't have any obligation. It's cool you made it up. Just don't move here, traffic's bad enough. :twisted:
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

i thought every national had a beer garden?

Glen helen had hangar 24 brewery come. that was cool
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
m121c

Post by m121c »

AWood wrote:i thought every national had a beer garden?

Glen helen had hangar 24 brewery come. that was cool
Red Bud didn't even sell beer if I'm not mistaken which is really weird. Like I said though could be mistaken but I was just thrown off by everyone bringing their own beer in as long as it wasn't glass bottles, now Millville on the other hand you are not allowed to bring any alcohol in obviously cause they want you to pay their outrageous prices.
TeamHavocRacing

Way better to have controlled areas and on-site alcohol sales since we almost lost the Washougal national several times from too much drinking...once in '89 I witnessed a scary one where a fireman or paramedic was almost beaten to death (Budweiser + rednecks = total retardation).

"In 1989, at a National MX race, drunken campers rioted. In ensuing years, several other nasty Sheriff encounters occurred with users of the MX track (all documented in the attached 5 articles from the Columbian newspaper). Headlines include “Brawl at Motocross Race Draws Riot Police” (8-98) and “Unruly Motocross Fans Pelt Officers with Rocks (7-03)."
|
Be careful of what you ask for. Just because YOU can handle a few beers...or think you can.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

From a few stories I've heard from my dad, RedBud back in the 80's and 90's was pretty insane. Even now, pretty much every person camping at RedBud who is 13 years old or older is hammered off their ass all weekend.