New content site coming.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
22Ryann
Team: Thrashedkids

New content site coming.

Post by 22Ryann »

Hey guys,

Been working on this for the last couple months.. New content site for moto gamers. will accommodate most games but mostly MXS and hopefully a modifiable MX vs ATV Supercross.

The site has some great features and i look forward to seeing people use the site so there is a more defined way to view new content and review it also. heres a few screenshots i have been posting aorund the place. If anyone has any input id love to hear it.

onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Re: New content site coming.

Post by onefoureight »

Looks tight.

Nice work.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
McLovin
Team: Basedgod

Post by McLovin »

onefoureight wrote:Looks tight.

Nice work.
PREME TEAM
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Looks professional and easy to find links. Nice work.
MotoRockstar777
Team: Privateer

Post by MotoRockstar777 »

How complete is it right now or is this a mockup done in photoshop.

It looks awesome if it gets finished.
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

Thanks dudes,

MotoRockstar - These are screenshots of the site running, not mock ups.
Prada

Post by Prada »

#thrashedkids
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

looking pretty good, from what i can see from the screenshots...

Are you building it from the ground up or are you using templates etc?
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

Servatis - This has been built from the ground up.
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

this looks amazing, any idea when this will go live?
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

Thanks for the positive comments guys, The site should go live in the coming months. It has been a journey to learn php better than i knew it previously, and have taken on learning jquery along the way. Its all being pieced together nicely although with all the features i want it does take some time, then making all the graphics along the way when i need them also is time consuming too.

But everything is going to plan and hoping to have it to the point were MXS tracks can be uploaded by the public soon. At the moment users would be able to create accounts but i want to get some of the better track builders on board to fill some data into the site to give people an idea on how it will work immediately once its live.

Cant wait to have it live Gregdearman
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Nice, I've been fooling around a bit with my own website aswell, lately.
I learned a little PHP/HTML in school but not enough so I'm broadening my horizons.
Right now i'm mainly trying to learn how to build a nice website with HTML/CSS/JQuery with PHP and MySQL and I'm actually quite surprised at how powerfull web development can be.

I'm also using a minimal amount of Photoshop, because I suck at Photoshop haha, but you can make a website look beautiful with just CSS alone. then using Photoshop to compliment the look of the website can make it look even better.

Did you get an education in design? because it look very professionally designed.. I learned mainly programming, so my website designs and color palletes are crap. I find it quite challenging to make a website look nice while keeping the colors subtle.

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
MotoRockstar777
Team: Privateer

Post by MotoRockstar777 »

Servatis wrote:Nice, I've been fooling around a bit with my own website aswell, lately.
I learned a little PHP/HTML in school but not enough so I'm broadening my horizons.
Right now i'm mainly trying to learn how to build a nice website with HTML/CSS/JQuery with PHP and MySQL and I'm actually quite surprised at how powerfull web development can be.

I'm also using a minimal amount of Photoshop, because I suck at Photoshop haha, but you can make a website look beautiful with just CSS alone. then using Photoshop to compliment the look of the website can make it look even better.

Did you get an education in design? because it look very professionally designed.. I learned mainly programming, so my website designs and color palletes are crap. I find it quite challenging to make a website look nice while keeping the colors subtle.
Here's a good site for color palletes.

https://kuler.adobe.com/explore/most-po ... time=month
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Yeah i'm trying to use some of that, another problem is knowing where to use what colors.. And the site I'm building isn't just some general layout either. it's got some quite complex bits with regards to CSS magic :P.

I will say that I have a new appreciation for Web-designers, or designers in general.. it's not as easy as it looks... Or maybe I just suck at it, that's a very real posibility haha.

---

MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Looks pretty slick. Can't wait to see how it works.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.