Real Graphics

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
GKSracing104
Team: GeforceMX

Re: Real Graphics

Post by GKSracing104 »

Thanks for the quick reply!
Andy_Hack wrote:I'm honestly not really impressed.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Bhardy448 wrote:I just normally seach for like honda RGB code or Suzuki RGB and it usually comes up. But it may factor from RGB and CMYK.
Ohagan75 wrote:Yes and no. It all depends on the printer and how well they set up colour matching.
Thanks guys.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

The easiest way to find the correct values for colors would be looking for the manufacturers corporate design manuals imo. You can find them all over the internet. Other than just the plain CMYK (or if you have the access to a really high end printing environment Pantone) values, you can find some other fairly interesting stuff in these manuals. The colors in there will be also be the values they use for printing their OEM graphics.

Here's the manual for Husqvarna for instance. http://heroesridehuskys.com/2014CI/HQV_ ... R_2014.pdf
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Rape yellow.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

lars@crossmag wrote:The easiest way to find the correct values for colors would be looking for the manufacturers corporate design manuals imo. You can find them all over the internet. Other than just the plain CMYK (or if you have the access to a really high end printing environment Pantone) values, you can find some other fairly interesting stuff in these manuals. The colors in there will be also be the values they use for printing their OEM graphics.

Here's the manual for Husqvarna for instance. http://heroesridehuskys.com/2014CI/HQV_ ... R_2014.pdf
Thanks, I didn't know that existed. I'll have to try to find one for Yamaha :).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

This one's work in process as my customer is still waiting on his final sponsor deals. So some logos might change here and there, but I thought this was still worth a share as I "finished" them a few minutes ago. I really hope that I'll never have to make another kit on the new husky plastics as these are soo painful to design on. Still made sure to get that "Rape Yellow" color on point :lol:

Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Looks good lars. Only thing i would change would be the husky logos on the front fender, just to give them some breathing room.
Donate if you like My Creations
mxr449
Team: SYS / FAMmx Design

Post by mxr449 »

aeffertz wrote:So since my old graphics fell through, I went ahead and decided to make a complete custom set and have FAMMX print them for me. It's tough to make the RM125 plastic not look old/dated/bulky but I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Excited to see them actually on the bike!

Heres how these graphics came out. Love the design Aeffertz created. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to print hese for you!

On The Pipe wrote: What do you do if you have RMZ plate/fender and fork guards and the rest is RM plastic? Will the graphics company work with you on that? RM dated...the YZ 02 plastics look even more dated to me :P
I'm sure most graphic companies will work with you on that. It's not a problem for us. Just make sure to include the information when filling out the form.

Team: SYS / FAMmx Design

Post by mxr449 »

Here's another photoset of projects we've had.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

Here's a fresh set I've just finished a couple of days ago :) Just need to get it printed now and finally have time to work on my website again haha :D

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Super clean! I've been using pretty much the same background to present graphics. :lol:

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

KTM57 wrote:Super clean! I've been using pretty much the same background to present graphics. :lol:
Thank you August! Always been a huge fan of your work! :D The creativity in most of your graphics designs is extremely tough to beat! :oops:

That background thing is also a funny coincidence haha :lol:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Thanks, I appreciate it man. I took a photo of the ground at the track trying to figure out the auto focus on my mom's camera and it just happens to work well for backgrounds. :lol:
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

First Kit I'm gonna get printed :D
jason_pama
Team: MotoRAD

Post by jason_pama »

KTM57 wrote:Super clean! I've been using pretty much the same background to present graphics. :lol:
Really digging the husky august!