2014 MXDN

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Re: 2014 MXDN

Post by mxs4crf »

DJ99X wrote:If Reed can get his shit together it'll be solid as
Was thinking the same.

It was sure that Pourcel wouldn't be selected for the MXDN as he said even if Robert would call him to ride he would say no,so.
I've no reason for Musquin,Robert may thought that he was too "slow" as he didn't make a good national start but,it's a really big mistake...like last year...
I just notice the three riders ride the same bike with same "big" sponsor (Monster Energy),may it can be the reason? I rode somewhere Robert choose the rider that works well,so there is a good atmosphere in the pit...I don't why but..
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think Metcalfe should be MX1, and if Waters is healthy put him in the open class. Right now Reed is struggling pretty bad, but we'll see how he ends 2014.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Reed would need to be in mx1 since they have a longer break from moto 1 to 2.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't know if Reed should go at all. Moss is probably a stronger pick than him right now. Reed is struggling to beat guys like Nicoletti, who've gone to MXdN and aren't competitive at all. Waters knows the GP tracks now and Moss is shredding in Australia, too.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Team Belgium:
MX1 Jeremy Van Horebeek
MX2 Julien Lieber
MXO Kevin Strijbos

If Lieber puts 1 solid moto in than we got this 8)
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Ddavis wrote:I don't know if Reed should go at all. Moss is probably a stronger pick than him right now. Reed is struggling to beat guys like Nicoletti, who've gone to MXdN and aren't competitive at all. Waters knows the GP tracks now and Moss is shredding in Australia, too.
I'm tending to agree with you. You'd have to think Reed will pull the pin if he continues going like he has
NAUpoiss75
Team: Spazztic

Post by NAUpoiss75 »

Team Estonia
Tanel Leok
Gert Krestinov
Harri Kullas
Pretty decent team this year.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

NAUpoiss75 wrote:Team Estonia
Tanel Leok
Gert Krestinov
Harri Kullas
should be decent
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Harri Kullas is from Estonia? I always thought he was from Finland... But it should be a good one to watch this year! I can't wait till it comes to Glen Helen. Budds in '07 was by far the coolest thing I've ever experienced.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Team Beaver Skinners

Facciotti
Benoit
Medaglia

They had better at least make the A final this year or else I will take a bear sized shit on each of their doorsteps.
NAUpoiss75
Team: Spazztic

Post by NAUpoiss75 »

bdownen323 wrote:Harri Kullas is from Estonia? I always thought he was from Finland... But it should be a good one to watch this year! I can't wait till it comes to Glen Helen. Budds in '07 was by far the coolest thing I've ever experienced.
He has lived most of is live in Finland,although he was born in Estonia.So he has both citizenships.

Also heard that they are moving more sand in this year,so it may get a lot sandier than previous years.
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

NAUpoiss75 wrote:Team Estonia
Tanel Leok
Gert Krestinov
Harri Kullas
If Leoks TM holds together, then there can be some pretty good results!
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I thought once you raced for one country you can't race for another, but Wilson already rode for Canada and GB.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Taken from Steve Dixons (Bike It Cosworth Yamaha team manager) facebook profile...

Well I must I say it was nice for Max Anstie to be told by Princey he was in the team on Sunday 250 or 450 and then to find out by text after it was on the internet that he wasn't!. Then I quit being manager because they would not support bringing Wilson over!! So whilst the riders are good that are going there are strange reasons!! we told Prince we were testing at the British and were waiting on a part to be made.
Yes the bike has been pushed back but that is developement of a new bike, but having been on the podium more than any other British rider this year and having won the hardest and most demanding gp of the year (Lommel) on bike and rider I think we deserve some credit.

I like and respect all 3 riders and wish them luck but its typical ACU again. Take an injured rider put him in a class he's not riding and then take another rider and put him on a class he is not riding and not take Britains only winner!! The race is in end of September!!

I'm not sure what the Wilson bit is about but it seems pretty strange to me that they have chosen Tommy Searle who has just recently come back from injury and are making him drop down to the 250 over Max Anstie.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Ah ok, just read some more. Steve Dixon was supposed to be managing the GB team but quit earlier in the year because he wanted Wilson in the team and the ACU (kind of like the english version of the AMA) were not in support of it and didn't want Wilson in the team. So Dixon quits and then when the ACU release the final team lineup, they've gone and put Wilson in it, after making a fuss about not wanting him in it.