Real Enduro videos

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
kacper2kt
Team: ScrubJump.pl

Real Enduro videos

Post by kacper2kt »

Created this topic for posting your enduro videos. I ride mx but also enduro that's why decided to create this.
Here are 2 vids from me. Both of them are from preparing track for our 4th enduro race.

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Real Enduro videos

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

No Bark Busters? Are they there, but hidden from view? One good smack w/o them and you'll get 'em. Intense riding!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Going to Sunny corner next weekend so I should get some good footage there

KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

That single track looks like a blast DJ
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotorcycleSuperstore

Post by YZF-Mark »

I film i did last week... Im only 16 so please give encouragement by liking and subscribing.
Cheers :D

DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

kacper2kt wrote:Created this topic for posting your enduro videos. I ride mx but also enduro that's why decided to create this.
Here are 2 vids from me. Both of them are from preparing track for our 4th enduro race.
[youtube]nIUvdI-Yp6E[youtube]
[youtube]3jf-n23SmSg[youtube]
Loved that second one. Disappointed no one fell into the water though. Is the sand at the end close to the creek you were riding up?
YZF-Mark wrote:I film i did last week... Im only 16 so please give encouragement by liking and subscribing.

[youtube]e1u5s9k15Ag[youtube]
Sweet vid. Looked like some good riding
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YZF-Mark »

Thanks DJ :D
kacper2kt

Post by kacper2kt »

Wow. I didn't expected that someone will post his videos in this thread :O.
YZF-Mark wrote:I film i did last week... Im only 16 so please give encouragement by liking and subscribing.
I like it too ! Good looking edit, fun to watch.
DJ99X wrote:Going to Sunny corner next weekend so I should get some good footage there
Watched all of those. First one is the best imo. Is this legal track ?
DJ99X wrote:Loved that second one. Disappointed no one fell into the water though. Is the sand at the end close to the creek you were riding up?
No the sand at the end is 15 km further. It's a gravel pit. I was disappointed too :D
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

kacper2kt wrote: Watched all of those. First one is the best imo. Is this legal track ?
It was an organised event, where they got permission (at a price) off the forestries to make a closed circuit for the weekend. You can still ride out there legally on any other weekend with a registered bike and license, but they could still technically sting you for causing degradation of the forest by riding irresponsibly
Jre
Team: squid

Post by Jre »

Here's an old and crappy edit I made back in 2011 when I started training enduro. I just never uploaded the video because I was too slow and didn't want to show it for everyone.. :D Now it's more like nostalgia for me and I can show how bad rider I was back then haha. Now I'm riding mx only and still slow, as expected since I have something like 15 hours experience.. But yeah technically way way better rider than in this video.
Try to accept the quality and don't judge the edit, it's not trying to be art. I think I edited using Potato Pro 11 or something and the camera was the first gen Potato Hero. And I don't even know what I was thinking with those slowmotions.
kacper2kt

Post by kacper2kt »

That 300exc :P ^ jealous more than your cr250 now :twisted:
top 3 crashes I recorded on our race :) Ktm lc4 640 tried to kill me haha !
Jre
Team: squid

Post by Jre »

Well, there were some serious uphill skills in that video.. :lol: In finnish army they ride those lc4 bikes (I was going to), and that looks exactly like it when most of the people who've never been ridden anything but a bicycle tries that haha.
kacper2kt wrote:That 300exc :P ^ jealous more than your cr250 now :twisted:
Oh nice :) Well yeah I loved it and hated it, but after these years without it all the hate is gone.. good old friend. :lol:
Respect, this pic was taken before I sold the bike and then the magical haaalf thousaaand hours were broken when a guy came and bought it.

Then what I know that fucking guy painted all the plastics, frame and swingarm with some ugly brownish metallic orange and brushed some ugly wannabe artsy black skulls on the shrouds. And changed the bike to a "street motard".. R.I.P.
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

This was a prep race for Finke called the Baroota 400. I think i got 4th in my class and it was my first desert race :)
Almost had a big get off at the start of the 3rd vid haha

I would upload some vids where me and my dad where showing Ivan Long and a few of his old teammates (Some Husky team) around our old extreme enduro trail from the 80's 8) buuttt i cant be bothered editing out the boring bits :lol:
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter

Post by YZF-Mark »

Scotty226 wrote:This was a prep race for Finke called the Baroota 400. I think i got 4th in my class and it was my first desert race :)
Almost had a big get off at the start of the 3rd vid haha

I would upload some vids where me and my dad where showing Ivan Long and a few of his old teammates (Some Husky team) around our old extreme enduro trail from the 80's 8) buuttt i cant be bothered editing out the boring bits :lol:
Last year of Finke this year??? :D
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

that's wasn't Finke just a race a few weeks before it to help people prepare. It was in 2013
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd