Jason Lawrence in jail for a year.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
REIDY-171
Team: Privateer

Jason Lawrence in jail for a year.

Post by REIDY-171 »

This might be what he needs. Unfortunately.
http://pulpmx.directmotocross.com/conte ... -year-jail
Netdemon01

Re: Jason Lawrence in jail for a year.

Post by Netdemon01 »

The kid is an immature idiot. He's got the chance to earn millions and have a lavish career but yet he chooses to be an idiot and do stupid shit. I don't care how fast or talented he is.

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

good for him, he deserves it. starting fights, running his mouth off, no exersize in a sport you need to. Hope he gets it up the butt then maybe he'll shut the heck up for once :lol:
Sonnette
Team: Mspirit

Post by Sonnette »

Good day Gents,

Basicly I´m not quite sure if I got this correct he attacked someone with a gun or did he actually killed somebody?

Thank you for the andwers in advance

Kind Regards
Sonnette
THE MISSING POWER OF AN ENGINE IS BALANCED BY THE SICKNESS OF THE RIDER
IF YOU DON´T NEED TO BRAKE BEFORE A CORNER YOU HAD BEEN GAY ON THE STRAIGHT BEFORE
gordy

Post by gordy »

nah, it wasnt a gun, it was something else
instupitious.
REIDY-171

Post by REIDY-171 »

He bit part of a guys ear off. And also put a 20mm socket into a sock and hit a guy with it. So i heard. Dunno if thats true or not.
INVADEtheLINE

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

Thank God. I stopped watching cause of that fuckwad.
Someone needs to beat his ass in jail. I hate him with a passion.
Sonnette

Post by Sonnette »

Good day Gents,

Basicly if this is true that is definitly a number. Basicly one thing I just want to point out is does anyone know the circumstance why he did that? Basicly all I can say I had situations behind me where I definitly would not hesitate doing the same if it is me against Few guys. So basicly if I don´t know the exact situation i can´t judge this. At least it might be that he is not the nicest guy on earth or not just this particular situation matters to me right now just to clarify this. At least that he is an idiot that he don´t went for the million dollars that is wrong in my point of view as well basicly I would say I would do it because I love the sport and the competition not the money! If I want to get rich there are other ways which are not that selfdestructiv to achieve this. Basicly I don´t want to say he is not guilty at least he needs to take the Consequences like we all need to for what we do but might be that couple of you guys would react the same way in certain scenario.

Kind Regards
Sonnette
IF YOU DON´T NEED TO BRAKE BEFORE A CORNER YOU HAD BEEN GAY ON THE STRAIGHT BEFORE
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Sonnette wrote:Good day Gents,

Basicly if this is true that is definitly a number. Basicly one thing I just want to point out is does anyone know the circumstance why he did that? Basicly all I can say I had situations behind me where I definitly would not hesitate doing the same if it is me against Few guys. So basicly if I don´t know the exact situation i can´t judge this. At least it might be that he is not the nicest guy on earth or not just this particular situation matters to me right now just to clarify this. At least that he is an idiot that he don´t went for the million dollars that is wrong in my point of view as well basicly I would say I would do it because I love the sport and the competition not the money! If I want to get rich there are other ways which are not that selfdestructiv to achieve this. Basicly I don´t want to say he is not guilty at least he needs to take the Consequences like we all need to for what we do but might be that couple of you guys would react the same way in certain scenario.

Kind Regards
Sonnette
So basically you are saying you like to eat cheese doodles?

:lol:
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Sonnette

Post by Sonnette »

Good day Sir,

I guess you got me on this one I´m Sorry that i can´t express myself with such a rich vocabulary. :) At least that proofs I´m not a nativ english speaker

Kind Regards
Sonnette
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

WOW. I don't even know what to say about the discussion in this topic.

I hope this helps Jason turn it around. I'm with Mathes, I've seen him be sooo nice to people, but then turn around and be mean. I like how brent says he deserves to go to jail because he doesn't exercise in a sport where you need to. I can't wait until you hit 18 and I can send you to jail for something completely irrelevant. I almost had to go all facepalm on that one. Hey but now that he is in jail maybe he'll become one of those buff dudes who spend all their time in jail working out. That would be sweet. Would be even cooler if he got huber and could leave jail to come and race. That would be so epic. Imagine him lining up next to Dungey for a heat race in an all orange set of ONE gear.
stotts713

Post by stotts713 »

i dont know what experiences you guys have had with him but hes always been nice as far as for me goes..we were at a amatuer national and went knock on his camper door at like 1 in the morn and he came out and just chilled with us..he is a nice guy i mean yeah he stays in trouble but so do alot of other riders the media just doesnt blow them up
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

I have a friend that spent two days in a jail because he was 15 so he couldn't stay more time and after that he became even worst :S I hope that doesnt happen to J-law
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Phathry25 wrote:Imagine him lining up next to Dungey for a heat race in an all orange set of ONE gear.
I wouldnt be suprised if he actually showed up in FOX gear.
stotts713

Post by stotts713 »

he rode fox for like a day lol theres a video in the hills and he has fox