2015 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Evo997
Team: Privateer

Re: 2015 SX Discussion

Post by Evo997 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Learn to read.
I read perfectly fine. The care to process it, however, is minimal.
Prada wrote:I spent 5 minutes plunging my toilet today.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything MiNi says.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I knew, lel. You prefaced it.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

There's no proof of what he took there, could have been anything.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

So I just saw that the AMA published and sent the FIM a letter saying how pissed off they were at the severity of the desicion. They talk about the lack of info given to them. Interesting.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Why should a court communicate with anyone else others then the defendant and his/her lawyer? Some guys seem to forget this was an actual trial with judges who are under the oath of secrecy.
Also to clear out, the FIM is NOT French. It is an international (worldwide) organisation where the AMA is also part of it.

And last but not least, this ban is not only for supercross/motocross, because, as BuddyTheElf explained.
If Stewart really is banned from the outdoors then it will be to do with the fact that MX Sports uses USADA to govern its drug testing. USADA uses WADAs rules and Stewarts ban from the FIM is sanctioned by WADA so MX Sports would be obliged to comply with the ban and prevent Stewart from riding.
This means that James Stewart is banned from any form of competition ... rly any any form, he wouldn't even be allowed to game at the WCG or Intel extreme masters.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

The whole situation is just weird. Looking at the big picture...kids take this fucking stuff. Plus hearing it from friends that take this because they need it as well, They said there is no way it would help him perform in any way. Yeah it may calm you down and what not, but its nothing like blood doping. I do understand that him not turning in the proper paper work is an issue, and even tho im a huge js7 fan, a punishment for that would be fair.
bob117

Post by bob117 »

adderoll is suppose to help keep you focused. which would be a big help. especially for someone like james who makes a lot of mistakes that could be because he loses focus. and as a professional dirt bike racer i cant see many other reasons, other then to help with racing, for him to need to be extra focused.. but im not saying i agree with his ban, or that i think hes a cheater. #letjamesrace..
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

scheeve3 wrote:...the FIM is NOT French. It is an international (worldwide) organisation where the AMA is also part of it.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:...the FIM (based in Geneva, not France. derp) is ruling on American racing.
You might have missed this. Hope this helps clarify. I know how far misinformation can be taken.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

He was cleared by WADA, the penalization was 100% FIM's decision.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

If we didn't have a race in Toronto, would we have to be part of FIM still? Can't AMA Overrule the FIM's decision?
m121c

Post by m121c »

ehm24 wrote:If we didn't have a race in Toronto, would we have to be part of FIM still? Can't AMA Overrule the FIM's decision?
As of 2015 we are not going to Canada anymore.
KTM57 wrote:He was cleared by WADA, the penalization was 100% FIM's decision.
Bingo. I don't see why the FIM has their panties such in a bunch.
bob117 wrote:adderoll is suppose to help keep you focused. which would be a big help. especially for someone like james who makes a lot of mistakes that could be because he loses focus. and as a professional dirt bike racer i cant see many other reasons, other then to help with racing, for him to need to be extra focused.. but im not saying i agree with his ban, or that i think hes a cheater. #letjamesrace..
Yes but in a sense it's not "extra" if he really needs it, it just brings him to normal levels. You get "Extra" focus when you take something such as Adderoll and you don't need it, and by the way WADA and the AMA made it sound it is very clear to them he does need the prescribed adderoll.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

So why are FIM being dicks?
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

scheeve3 wrote:Why should a court communicate with anyone else others then the defendant and his/her lawyer? Some guys seem to forget this was an actual trial with judges who are under the oath of secrecy.
Also to clear out, the FIM is NOT French. It is an international (worldwide) organisation where the AMA is also part of it.

And last but not least, this ban is not only for supercross/motocross, because, as BuddyTheElf explained.
If Stewart really is banned from the outdoors then it will be to do with the fact that MX Sports uses USADA to govern its drug testing. USADA uses WADAs rules and Stewarts ban from the FIM is sanctioned by WADA so MX Sports would be obliged to comply with the ban and prevent Stewart from riding.
This means that James Stewart is banned from any form of competition ... rly any any form, he wouldn't even be allowed to game at the WCG or Intel extreme masters.
Well judging by the letter it seems that there is a protocol in place for FIM to notify AMA of a situation such as this. AMA is also an organization that is in existence to protect the interests of its riders. They are partners in running the series it seems from the letters so for them to have to read it from Vital or whatever is just dumb, they should have been the 2nd to know after the Stewart Camp.