MX Bikes demo

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: MX Bikes demo

Postby Pumaxcs » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:03 pm

The MX Bikes thread has turned into a MXS development thread. lmao :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.

MXS Cares

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Postby jlv » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:21 am

Phathry25 wrote:Ugh! Custom, that's surely going to take development time away from GP Simulator.... :evil:

Not really though. Coding in javascript is way easier than C so it should speed development up. Anything that has to be written in C for efficiency reasons would likely be small anyway.

Wahlamt wrote:Speaking of which, have there been any new development on the new stock models? Or has that come to a halt?

Pretty much stalled during the whole DDoS fiasco. Really needs to be the top priority since that would help sales the most. Just want to get scripting done first.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Postby Phathry25 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:55 pm

jlv wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:Ugh! Custom, that's surely going to take development time away from GP Simulator.... :evil:

Not really though. Coding in javascript is way easier than C so it should speed development up. Anything that has to be written in C for efficiency reasons would likely be small anyway.

Good. Sounds like it'll open up time for development on Flat Track Simulator. :D

broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Postby broland278 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:40 pm

Just picked up MXB and man i love it, it's actually a lot of fun. you just have to break through the initial wall of being completely horrible. its completely different so it took about an hour or two of riding to get used to the bike etc but now i feel like i am relearning sim haha i can do a couple laps consistently

Return to “Off Topic”