MX Bikes demo

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: MX Bikes demo

Post by LKR47 »

I bought the game unfortunately when beta 2 came out. I noticed hardly anything has changed and he hasnt been listening to the community so I stepped away. I bought wsr too for the sprint cars and it crashes almost instantly. He's just juggling too many sims at the same time and it doesnt help that everythings built off the same engine; all those different motorsports clashing.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

The guy I was talking about created the topic in the first link.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
LKR47

Post by LKR47 »

Yeah. That topics gone now too...
TeamHavocRacing

No way! VERY dictatorial. Geofanatec was the guy. He created the GTX servers and series.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

Few laps around Southwick. Can't wait for beta 5! Lots of bug and netcode fixes.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

TeamHavocRacing

For those of you desperately hanging onto every update for PiBoSo's juggling act with four titles at once. Bad news....without specifics.
PiBoSo wrote:Sorry, no updates for a while....
The four projects at the same time, in addition to personal health issues, are taking their toll at last.
Also, TT Bikes has been postponed indefinitely. Not sure when or if it will be ever resumed. It will already be a struggle to complete the projects already started, and at the moment it's extremely unlikely there will be any energy left to start a new one after them.
LKR47

Post by LKR47 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:For those of you desperately hanging onto every update for PiBoSo's juggling act with four titles at once. Bad news....without specifics.
PiBoSo wrote:Sorry, no updates for a while....
The four projects at the same time, in addition to personal health issues, are taking their toll at last.
Also, TT Bikes has been postponed indefinitely. Not sure when or if it will be ever resumed. It will already be a struggle to complete the projects already started, and at the moment it's extremely unlikely there will be any energy left to start a new one after them.
Lul what a joke. I regret giving them any money at all.
TeamHavocRacing

Too many irons in the fire.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

LKR47 wrote:Lul what a joke. I regret giving them any money at all.
He has a knack for the dramatic, I'll give you that. But then again with that reaction, so do you.
LKR47

Post by LKR47 »

Phathry25 wrote: He has a knack for the dramatic, I'll give you that. But then again with that reaction, so do you.
Well excuse me for being fed up with Pib's shit.
TeamHavocRacing

PiBoSo wrote: You can add HTC Vive support, too.
The kickstarter animation will not be integrated in Beta5. It's not as simple as it may seem.
There still is a little hope for the tearoff animation, though.
Jay? You seeing this? Anyone else got an HTC Vive?
Mcguire103
Team: Privateer

Post by Mcguire103 »

if mxb was his main focus prob be pretty good. but pretty pointless decision to make the game imo when u are trying to make 3 other games at the same time lol..you cant be making 4 games at once and expect them to be good. dunno why these guys try do it all themselves. the whole problem. look at bmx the game. not very good but they work on animations every single day and have different people working on different things and i bet you that game will have mad progression, because they are actually into it. we will never be %100 satisfied with any mx game because no one has any input apart from the 1 guy making it. sure we can suggest shit but how many of those suggestions have been put in game? #sim4evaprob
LKR47

Post by LKR47 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Anyone else got an HTC Vive?
Ive been renting one from my school. Is it implemented yet? Might give it a shot.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Mcguire103 wrote:but how many of those suggestions have been put in game? #sim4evaprob
A lot actually!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mcguire103
Team: Privateer

Post by Mcguire103 »

like what. we are still on stock sounds..