MX Bikes demo

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

MX Bikes demo

Post by Phathry25 »

FINALLY!!! About time JLV got kicked to the curb and a real MX simulator was released, no more of his hacked up useless slow pain in the ass lack of development selfishness to deal with!

Woo! Greatest day in my lifes.

Srsly tho.. whats it like. im at werk.
supercross711

Re: MX Bikes demo

Post by supercross711 »

Horizon 2 and mx bikes. Im going to have an unproductive day.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Super hard but so was mxs at first, It feels like once i get the hang of it will be very fun. Feels more like connected to the ground the mxs, like you are really leaning into the dirt. Crahses feel very real, like the feed back on them haha. Seems really cool. just very wierd at first but what do we expect.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

I expect perfection. Dynamic lighting, weather, online erode, moveable objects, flawless lag free multiplayer, one click modding.

Ooh. And tear offs. And tire pressure. And telemetry.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Has tear offs, lots of other things i just havnt payed attention too, just trying to stay up for a lap. Turning is really hard.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I have kidney cramps. :lol: #turnbar Can't wait to show Chex who the real butt whip king is on the internet.

Turning looks good in the sense of how you seem to be planted and the bike squats but the technique looks quite awful. I'm not exactly sure that the movements in the rider model are actually physics based and seem more like animations that are set to other actions in the bike. Such as the TC41 head whips, or the left to right movements going into corners on bumps.

I'll play it but at this stage it doesn't look like a game changer or anything close to it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Well it's ahead in mxs in looks and effects that's forsure. If only it had the physics like mxs..
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Effects? Does the bike/rider cast a shadow? Can't remember from GP bikes right now.

It has a different look, that's for sure. Better? That's debatable. GP Bikes isn't exactly graphically stunning...
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

It's totally casting a shadow in the freeze frame of the video puma posted. That's all it does that MX sim doesn't.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It does look nice.

Is it easy to do laps? I just fucked about on keyboard and it was alright.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Too many controls. Some need to be integrated into each other IMO. Visually appealing, in time it could be very good.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

It does cast shadows, there are also gestures like one handed fist pumps and stuff, physics are okay, have to ride more realistic than mxs. If you are smooth and play on your level than its easy enough to do some laps. I think it will be good, hard to judge right now though since its always hard and weird to play when you first start.

Agree with peter, too many controls.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Phathry25 wrote:Effects? Does the bike/rider cast a shadow? Can't remember from GP bikes right now.

It has a different look, that's for sure. Better? That's debatable. GP Bikes isn't exactly graphically stunning...
Yes dynamic lighting, the levers move when you use them, throttle moves, brake sounds, shift sounds, shaders, reflections, weather capabilities, deformation capabilities, rider fall off, you can stall the bike, and more graphic settings to chose from. Really there is more to list that I think are really cool, the physics just aren't there yet. My problem is there are so many controls for so little buttons.

Not to mention I have my card cranked, the graphic settings cranked, with reflections, dynamic lighting, and 3d grass and it runs smooth as can be. Can't comment on online play though.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

supercross711 wrote:Horizon 2 and mx bikes. Im going to have an unproductive day.
SAME BUT IM AT SCHOOL FML
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Goran267
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Goran267 »

I'm having issues getting my xbox controller to work properly, tried calibrate it but when I'm try to select the joystick to move left and rigth it just get fucked up.
Railing ruts and nailing sluts.