MX Bikes demo

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Re: MX Bikes demo

Post by SMR 510RR »

WIP. Man this game might not be dead for me (although it still does take forever to make a track). Supermoto is fun as hell.

Quality should get better, I just uploaded it.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Who would have thought that a game derived from GPBikes would work better on pavement settings. Oh, wait... :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

SMR that track looks insane, I love the supermoto physics we need some tracks!
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

James Webb wrote:SMR that track looks insane, I love the supermoto physics we need some tracks!
I'm slowly working on it man. One of the problems is that it takes so long to get it back in game after making a tweak that I end up riding for at least 1/2 hour because I know its going to be another 45 minutes minimum until I have a working track again.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Finally got under a minute at the MXB Club (58.1). Bouncing back and forth between the two first person cameras. I like the position of the first one where it's lower more like mxs, but it doesn't move with the rider like the second one does for whatever reason. If it did that would be perfect, with the second camera you can't see enough of the bike to really feel what's going on. Still get the feeling most of the time that I'm just along for the ride and can't do much input to correct the bike though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

Nice to hear you are enjoying the game a little bit more yz!
a 58.1 it´s a top 10 time, nice one!
There´s actually a hardcore mode, where you have full control of the bars, it´s super hard tho! :mrgreen:
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I don't know if I want to try that or not :lol:. Finally bought a license tonight, got down to a 55.9 on the 250f on the same track. I got too excited by the 250 2 stroke to try other tracks afterwards :mrgreen:. Getting the triple on the inside line in the split section is pretty fun!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Is there a way to stop the rider from going through my camera on the first person view that doesn't move? thats my main gripe at the moment, It's not bad other then that.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

The only way I could get rid of it was to decrease FOV. I finally went with the 2nd rider view and found it easier to ride that way.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

There's really no point to these, but they are sure fun to rip around on :D
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Is it hard to make tracks for this?
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Wahlamt wrote:Is it hard to make tracks for this?
Depends on your definition of hard. It is harder than MX Sim. Placing objects is a trickier, and the terrain definition files are more in depth. You will need to learn, and there are additional steps.
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

Its a PITA and takes forever to compile it every time you want to test.
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

Rm85#107

Post by Rm85#107 »

Mx bikes is more realistic imo.

When i go back to Mxs after playing the game you really notice how the scale is waaaaay more accurate in Mx bikes.