MX Bikes demo

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: MX Bikes demo

Post by tyskorn »

Once I figure out how to whip without getting backwards and/or endoing to my death, it should be a lot better.
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

I talked a bit with snappe on one of the servers 30min ago and the in air physics and the weird bugs with the random fall offs are on top of their list to fix.
It's hard to get it right when you don't use a stabilizer like sim does I guess. Even with the bugs i love the game!
Jre
Team: squid

Post by Jre »

Feels kind of like moto gp somehow. Soooo different but actually really good, I like the smooth feeling of the lower rpms combined to the sound that will increase when you pin it. If this is going to be more successful I mean getting better handling in fast situations and things like that, then MXS will really need at least new realistic sounds and more rider movements when leaning. How would I say it, this is way better when it comes to feeling of traction, sound, and power/velocity. But MXS has the feel in handling like you are one with the bike, it feels light and reacts all the little things like IRL. Obviously yeah these two can't be compared like this but anyway.
Just have to say that when you seriously hit the throttle in MXB, the sound and everything.. MXS will sound like a fart after that, so IMO the most important change in MXS would be the sounds. It fakes everything, rising volume connected to throttle position will get you feel like there was more power when ripping it. Just like the movements you SEE in game fakes you feel the bike and you know where the ground is.
Overall, I don't see MXB is a serious threat for MXS in the near future. But something really significant in the actual riding part in MXS needs to be updated or it will be the 2nd best mx game soon.
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

For sure Jre, If mxs is left the way it is for another year, year and a half I'm not so sure that it will keep it's nr 1 spot.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

I dont think MXB will be any threat to mxs or vice versa. Just two solo developers (with the exception of Snappe doing all PiBoSo's visuals) MXS will always be awesome and MXB will be awesome too. Already is and its in beta. It's not like they are competing for money or anything, and most of the people on MXB forum all have mxs already haha.

I kind of want to see JLV's thoughts on the game. Hopefully he plays it. Who knows, maybe JLV and PiBoSo could get to know each other and eventually start sharing tips or even collaborate on a project or even on MXB. I dont think there will be any hostility between them, its not like EA Games vs Activision or anything
Tanner Rogers
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Game looks pretty sick imo.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Is there tearoffs online?

1st person masterrace.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

No a fan of the bike movements in that video and also the main reason I didn't like GPB. Feels way to disconnected like I'm on a swivel. I understand you are supposed to stay centered on the bike but I don't see it translating to games very well. You can't see how far you are leaned over or where the front wheel is placed and going which makes for some pretty awkward turning. Still havene't tried it and still plan to but that was a pretty big thing I had hoped was improved on from his other game.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Mikey wrote:Is there tearoffs online?

1st person masterrace.
If it is like GPBikes,yes all the gesture are able online!
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

anyone else have trouble with only being able to mouse over about half the menu? I cant ever go down to Start because it stops half way down.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mxs4crf wrote:

1st person masterrace.
So it's not in-game at the moment? I really want to see that shit.
My photography work
mxs4crf

Post by mxs4crf »

Mikey wrote:
mxs4crf wrote:

1st person masterrace.
So it's not in-game at the moment? I really want to see that shit.
online and in-game*
mxs4crf

Post by mxs4crf »

Ok so I just tried and this is not able (I think for the moment) even in-game
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

My rider lean up/down is back to front, really mind fucking me. Can't wait to race D class LOL
My photography work
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

Enter the controls opposite. fixes that problem.
P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.