MX Bikes demo

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
JayTaylor

Re: MX Bikes demo

Post by JayTaylor »

shipped it out yesterday :(
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

FUCKK MEEEEEE.

MX Bikes shits me to no end, it may have improved a whole heap but the bottom line is if you polish a turd, it's still a turd.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
JayTaylor

Post by JayTaylor »

agreed
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

They did warn us this was an incomplete fix. We're lucky they even released this much, based on the dire sounding situation of health problems etc.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:They did warn us this was an incomplete fix. We're lucky they even released this much, based on the dire sounding situation of health problems etc.
"Health problems" Is an awfully convenient illness when you're working on 4 projects at once and need a way out.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
PiBoSo wrote:...personal health issues, are taking their toll at last.
This could be a ruse to buy time(cruel sounding yes, but always a possibility) or it's for real and will really delay beta 5. We do know that they're concentrating all of their efforts on netcode alone. No timeline for beta 5.
Fo realz.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

JayTaylor wrote:shipped it out yesterday :(
Ain't missing a thing.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

Braaaaaap! :mrgreen:

Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

played online a bit..... it s pretty smooth but the game is so hard it s not even fun :x
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:played online a bit..... it s pretty smooth but the game is so hard it s not even fun :x
The learning curve is way less than Mx Simulator if you've your settings right. And once you're a little fast it's a whole lot of fun!
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

TeamHavocRacing

While the graphics and environment have more advanced features, there were serious issues remaining to be fixed with "netcode" and physics while other things were deemed more important in development until the glaring problems were brought to the fore by one of the members of the community making a stink big enough that PiBoSo decided that those posts should be removed, which in my book is revisionist history. Now that member is slinging accusations that MXS is all haters, has been dethroned and is lacking in so many other areas. Lame.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

LOL. I love the internet.
TeamHavocRacing

Well, in typical fashion, I mistook some identities about who said what. Since I haven't mentioned names it doesn't count. All I know is that it's a beautiful SM simulator.
TeamHavocRacing

Ya, so PiBoSo just takes down any arguments about his game vs. this game. It's like behind the iron curtain. Crazy. I tried to defend MXS against frivolous claims of it's inferiority. At least JLV has the memory hole. :roll:
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Ya, so PiBoSo just takes down any arguments about his game vs. this game. It's like behind the iron curtain. Crazy. I tried to defend MXS against frivolous claims of it's inferiority. At least JLV has the memory hole. :roll:
Are you by chance PizzaChet?
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion