MX Bikes demo

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
pulse

Re: MX Bikes demo

Post by pulse »

if you buy a key, you have 2 tracks
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Phathry25 wrote:By disabling the stabilizer entirely. Imagine MX Sim, but with the stabilizer disabled. It's absolute rubbish without his stabilizer, and still pretty crappy with it, in comparison of course. I wanna like GP/MX bikes, but that GD auto centering is too much. I wonder how much it would take to talk JLV into doing a Road Racing Simulator Probably a lot since it wouldn't be a fun hobby. :cry:
Not sure what you're on but GP Bikes is ten times better without the auto centering. Every person I know that plays it has it disabled.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

How do you disable it. I just have the demo and I tried playing with most of the settings but didn't get much out of it.
Hi
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Dunno not home. Just remember there was a simple button in settings that deactivated it. So you had to counter steer like real life. With it activated the bike would just stand back up by itself.
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

Direct lean should be deactivated.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Midbeck wrote:Direct lean should be deactivated.
Didn't notice a difference
Hi
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Midbeck wrote:Direct lean should be deactivated.
Didn't notice a difference
Hi
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Direct lean should be disabled. Direct lean means that the bike will try to match what your control is doing. So as soon as you center your stick the bike will do the same. Makes it worse. Even with it disabled the bike centers itself way too much/quickly. There is an INI setting to make it more like MX Sim where you actually counter steer, but without JLVs stabilizer it's crap.

And that is the biggest problem with GP/MX bikes IMHO. I wanna love them, but my thumb has other ideas. Lol.
rafagas

Post by rafagas »

Phathry25 wrote:Direct lean should be disabled. Direct lean means that the bike will try to match what your control is doing. So as soon as you center your stick the bike will do the same. Makes it worse. Even with it disabled the bike centers itself way too much/quickly. There is an INI setting to make it more like MX Sim where you actually counter steer, but without JLVs stabilizer it's crap.

And that is the biggest problem with GP/MX bikes IMHO. I wanna love them, but my thumb has other ideas. Lol.
Couldn't agree more. And, worst of all, there won't be as many updates as in MXS, which means that the development will be really slow,
m121c

Post by m121c »

rafagas wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:Direct lean should be disabled. Direct lean means that the bike will try to match what your control is doing. So as soon as you center your stick the bike will do the same. Makes it worse. Even with it disabled the bike centers itself way too much/quickly. There is an INI setting to make it more like MX Sim where you actually counter steer, but without JLVs stabilizer it's crap.

Couldn't agree more. And, worst of all, there won't be as many updates as in MXS, which means that the development will be really slow,
How can you be sure of that? I know he has 2 other simulators right now but you can't know forsure how the development will be. If you are speaking in terms of MXS... well when was the last major update? Ground shaders?
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

So many controls, so little fingers.

I play sim with one stick and use my other thumb to shift and sit, but with MX bikes I need to steer with the left stick and lean with the right. Just a bit weird to me.

Plus the bike just falls over or washes the front end extremely easy. I'll buy the full version but probably wont play it a lot.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

I cant figure out a good set up and the bike revs alot and its quite annoying to listen to...
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

m121c wrote:How can you be sure of that? I know he has 2 other simulators right now but you can't know forsure how the development will be. If you are speaking in terms of MXS... well when was the last major update? Ground shaders?
Lol. Yes. Graphics are the only updates that count, right? Shit, they're the only reason to play any game....

Anywho, while we can't be 100% certain we can use the past to guess accurately. Mainly based on the fact that MX Sim and GP bikes came out within a year or so of each other. Look at where MX Sim is now versus where it began. GP Biles to the untrained eye is still the same game it was 6 years ago.

Also, it's three other simulators. And he's said recently that GP Bikes is selling better than even so no reason to update it. Even though due to a half cocked physics change it is almost unplayable.

It almost seems as if you're offended by our comments. Trust me no offense is meant, we just want a sick MX game to play. Just because we are realistic about it doesn't mean we don't wish them the best.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

This is some garbage.
only one to win something real from the game!
rafagas

Post by rafagas »

m121c wrote: How can you be sure of that? I know he has 2 other simulators right now but you can't know forsure how the development will be. If you are speaking in terms of MXS... well when was the last major update? Ground shaders?
I'm not sure but when was GPB released and how many times it's been updated? Hopefully I'm wrong and there's an update "soon". I really want to buy MXB but I don't think it's worth it so far.