Kawasaki or KTM?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.

Kawasaki or KTM?

KTM
29
48%
Kawasaki
31
52%
 
Total votes: 60

User avatar
Goran267
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:22 pm
Team: Mitas Racing

Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby Goran267 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:41 pm

Hello guys, im buying a new 250f but i'm not sure wich brand im gonna buy. It's between Kawasaki and KTM. And I'm just wondering what you guys think
Railing ruts and nailing sluts.

User avatar
tyskorn
Posts: 6478
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Team: Adept MX Graphics
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

Re: Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby tyskorn » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:47 pm

You should probably buy the one you like most.
Image

User avatar
James_122
Posts: 4271
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm
Team: Channel 4 News
Location: News Room

Re: Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby James_122 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Huffy

User avatar
Goran267
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:22 pm
Team: Mitas Racing

Re: Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby Goran267 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:30 pm

tyskorn wrote:You should probably buy the one you like most.



Well that's the problem, i rode both of them and like them the same.
Railing ruts and nailing sluts.

User avatar
KTM57
Posts: 13682
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 am
Team: Adept
Location: TX

Re: Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby KTM57 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:17 pm

Which one are you going to get a better deal on? Do you have self respect?

User avatar
tyskorn
Posts: 6478
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Team: Adept MX Graphics
Location: Utah, USA
Contact:

Re: Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby tyskorn » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:23 pm

KTM57 wrote:Do you have self respect?

:lol:
Image

User avatar
KTM57
Posts: 13682
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 am
Team: Adept
Location: TX

Re: Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby KTM57 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Who wants to change a top end every 2 hours?

User avatar
mclaud11
Posts: 514
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:41 am

Re: Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby mclaud11 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Kawis blow horse dick on a Sunday morning.....may seem fast, but handle like garbage, and sound like shit to! :D
Image

Lynch
Posts: 1441
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:49 pm
Team: Atlas Technologies
Location: Sweden

Re: Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby Lynch » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:51 pm

KTM57 wrote:Who wants to change a top end every 2 hours?


Same with the 2014 yamahas, not sure if the fixed it for 2015 but it does not look like it.

User avatar
Goran267
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:22 pm
Team: Mitas Racing

Re: Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby Goran267 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:52 pm

KTM57 wrote:Which one are you going to get a better deal on? Do you have self respect?


I will get about the same price on both of them.
Railing ruts and nailing sluts.

User avatar
Fro77
Posts: 494
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:16 pm
Team: TBR
Location: TurnBar Compound
Contact:

Re: Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby Fro77 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:23 pm

Do you have a bike now that you are gonna keep?
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.

James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.

User avatar
Goran267
Posts: 378
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:22 pm
Team: Mitas Racing

Re: Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby Goran267 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Fro77 wrote:Do you have a bike now that you are gonna keep?


I have a KTM rigth now, but it's out for sale.
Railing ruts and nailing sluts.

bdownen323
Posts: 2949
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Re: Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby bdownen323 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:41 pm

I ride a '13 Kawi right now and I really like it. It's been pretty reliable, but beware they DO like to crack pistons. If you aren't hard on the rev limiter and if you take care of it you should be alright. We change oil and filter every 10 hours and change air filters whenever we need to and we got 63 hours out of the stock piston (it didn't blow up but we did change it). I'm sitting at 113 hours right now and we still haven't put a crank in it, she's still running strong. I also rode a KTM awhile back and I liked it. It sat a lot taller than my Kawi and handled different, but it was a good bike. Kawis have a tendency to steer with the back wheel a lot more (or at least that's what I noticed from riding my Kawi then the KTM then my Kawi again) but they're both good bikes.

User avatar
mclaud11
Posts: 514
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:41 am

Re: Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby mclaud11 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:10 pm

bdownen323 wrote:I ride a '13 Kawi right now and I really like it. It's been pretty reliable, but beware they DO like to crack pistons. If you aren't hard on the rev limiter and if you take care of it you should be alright. We change oil and filter every 10 hours and change air filters whenever we need to and we got 63 hours out of the stock piston (it didn't blow up but we did change it). I'm sitting at 113 hours right now and we still haven't put a crank in it, she's still running strong. I also rode a KTM awhile back and I liked it. It sat a lot taller than my Kawi and handled different, but it was a good bike. Kawis have a tendency to steer with the back wheel a lot more (or at least that's what I noticed from riding my Kawi then the KTM then my Kawi again) but they're both good bikes.


BYRON.....YOU CHANGE YOUR OIL EVERY 10 HOURS!?
Image

bdownen323
Posts: 2949
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Re: Kawasaki or KTM?

Postby bdownen323 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:11 pm

Looks good every time too. There's this thing called not hitting the rev limiter...


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 2 guests