2015 East Coast Support

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mclaud11

2015 East Coast Support

Post by mclaud11 »

Hey guys! first off, if some of you don't know me, my names Brett Mclaud, I'm 18 years old, and will be competing in at least 5 east coast sx rounds this winter.
early this year i completed the Ricky Carmichael Road to Supercross and earned my sx license. Honestly didn't think it would happen, but i went for it and when i got it, it was a dream come true. After that i tried for East Rutherford, and missed the show by 2 spots unfortunately, but had the time of my life. Now its that time of year again. The main plan is to start with the first couple arenacross races to see what happens. If I'm in the points in it, ill stick with it, but the main goal is to start with Daytona, and go through New York. I am so much more prepared for this season, physically, and mentally. I had no confidence in myself or bike last season, but going into next month, I have a lot of confidence in both. I truly believe this could be the year for me to show i have it, as long as i ride like i know how. I, and I'm sure all of you hate asking for donations, but its a needed thing for someone on their own. Im coming to you guys asking for any amount possible, focusing on strictly sx, just to race the first round will cost me $450 in just a license and entry fee, then you add the gas, hotel, etc. If you are able to help me out, you will never know how much it means to me and how thankful i am, you would be helping me live the dream. If you can't, I completely understand and just some words of encouragement would mean so much. I truly believe in myself this year, and hope you do too. I just want to say thank you in advance, and God Bless.
http://www.youcaring.com/other/brett-mc ... nds/272159
Bret The Jet

Re: 2015 East Coast Support

Post by Bret The Jet »

Good luck this year Brett! More to come later.
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

Bret The Jet wrote:Good luck this year Brett! More to come later.
thanks a ton man!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Rooting for ya in SX, Brett!
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

Ddavis wrote:Rooting for ya in SX, Brett!
Thanks Devin!
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Post by Burkeen820 »

See you there if I can stay off my damn head while practicing lol
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
mclaud11

Post by mclaud11 »

Burkeen820 wrote:See you there if I can stay off my damn head while practicing lol
lol dude your milestone crash was gnar! Hope to see you out there!