Small introduction for those who like to meet people

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DISGUSTABUG
Team: Privateer

Small introduction for those who like to meet people

Post by DISGUSTABUG »

Hello everyone. Just a small introduction for those who like to meet new people. My name is Aaron and I am from California. I am an active US soldier and I am currently deployed. Yes I do play Mx Simulator out here, I brought my controller with me dont judge :wink: Without going into to much detail I work with artillery. I am not new to mx simulator, I have been around for quite a while. My ingame name is mxkid592, some of you may know me and some may not. I was somewhat of a trouble maker my earlier teen years of playing MX SIM. Some of you may know what im talking about if you know who I am haha. That aside, I made a new account because I will be more active here shortly since deployment is coming to an end :D So if your new, feel free to shot me a message and ill help as best as I can. Also, not sure if there is already an introduction topic, but feel free to add yours if there isn't. Take care guys.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Small introduction for those who like to meet people

Post by yzmxer608 »

My name is Nate. I like long walks on the beach with and on Yamaha 2-strokes, huffing premix fumes, and cuddling with Kellen.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

yzmxer608 wrote:My name is Nate. I like long walks on the beach with and on Yamaha 2-strokes, huffing premix fumes, and cuddling with Kellen.
Someone sig this :lol:
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

My name is Matt James. I like to romantically make clay vases with Jordan Vanderlee, but it usually just turns into him making a bomb and me mending a broken heart.

DISGUSTABUG
Team: Privateer

Post by DISGUSTABUG »

Well I can see the mx community is still very immature
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

None of what I posted is false information though! I guess I'll elaborate. I'm from Wisconsin and am in my senior year of my mechanical engineering schooling.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Mine is 100% true, and if i elaborate, it would still be the same.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

DISGUSTABUG wrote:My ingame name is mxkid592
DISGUSTABUG wrote:Well I can see the mx community is still very immature
K

My name is Kevin. I am a recovering scene kid struggling with urges. I've tried for a few years now to wear khaki's and American Eagle but recently it has become harder and harder to sustain.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.