Whats your pc?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: Whats your pc?

Post by KTM57 »

Don't do the 8 core, it won't help MXS one bit.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Ballsfalsky wrote:
KTM57 wrote:Personally, I'd recommend this CPU. I've had no troubles with it, no lag in MXS on pretty much maxed settings, BF3 on high (haven't even tried ultra), MW3 on max, and Skyrim on Ultra. Part of that might also be attributed to my graphics card, but games are going to benefit from a good processor as well. The i5 2500k quad core is 3.3 GHz and runs 3.7 turbo, so it's not much of a difference except for about 100 bucks. Don't let NVIDIA fanboys tell you that ATI sucks, either, because I have 0 problems and will continue to use ATI.
My system is all AMD. Go look @ benchamarks. Theres more than just clock speeds involved with processors. My 965BE is 3.4gHz and the 3.3gHz i5 is quite a bit faster at everything in all of the reviews.

If your going with the FX 4100 zambie, Id go with this combo! http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBund ... mbo.791295. All you will need is an OS!
That looks pretty sweet! The 6850 1GB would run BF3 on high at least? ahhhhh I wanna order this up right the hell now 8)
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I wouldn't say it would go on High. Try to get a 2GB card if you can at all, that will really help you run games like BF3 better.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

I second KTMs recomendation... However, my 1gb 6870 runs BF3 on ultra perfectly fine @ 40-50FPS. Im only using 1 monitor though. On high, I run it @ a solid 60.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

Well...somehow, spilling milk on my computer got me a new computer.

My Dad's reasoning was that he'd buy me a new one, then he'd take mine, give his to my mom, use my mom's in the garage, and then we'd just take apart the one in the garage for fun.

Asus G73SW
Klutch
Team: None

Post by Klutch »

The Conman wrote:Well...somehow, spilling milk on my computer got me a new computer.

My Dad's reasoning was that he'd buy me a new one, then he'd take mine, give his to my mom, use my mom's in the garage, and then we'd just take apart the one in the garage for fun.

Asus G73SW
That's what I'm gonna hope to get this summer.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+G73S ... Id=2587191
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Y U NO desktop?
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

KTM57 wrote:Y U NO desktop?
We are supposed to build one when we get our tax refunds.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Oh, very nice. I presume it will be a bad motherp*tato.
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

Ballsfalsky wrote:I second KTMs recomendation... However, my 1gb 6870 runs BF3 on ultra perfectly fine @ 40-50FPS. Im only using 1 monitor though. On high, I run it @ a solid 60.
Yes but not in 1080p ?
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

KTM57 wrote:I wouldn't say it would go on High. Try to get a 2GB card if you can at all, that will really help you run games like BF3 better.
my 2 year old 5770 could run the bf3 beta on high, could also run it on ultra but there was a little bit of stutter.
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

Well, I know you guys are gonna hate, but its either the one KTM listed, which will STILL need a DVD drive, and Windows 7, so 530+200= rougly 700$, which I do not have, OR:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/CyberpowerPC- ... r/17811825
-FX-4100 processor - 3.60GHz
8GB DDR3 SDRAM
1TB HDD
GT 520 GPU

I know the GPU isnt the greatest, but its something to atleast start with, correct? If I were to buy this from Walmart, I wouldnt neeed to buy ANTHING extra, except maybe a new grpahics card later down the road. What are your thoughts on this CyberPower PC?
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Cobra wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:I second KTMs recomendation... However, my 1gb 6870 runs BF3 on ultra perfectly fine @ 40-50FPS. Im only using 1 monitor though. On high, I run it @ a solid 60.
Yes but not in 1080p ?
I got a new monitor and it still turns out the same FPS.
Ballsfalsky

Post by Ballsfalsky »

BrutalMX wrote:Well, I know you guys are gonna hate, but its either the one KTM listed, which will STILL need a DVD drive, and Windows 7, so 530+200= rougly 700$, which I do not have, OR:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/CyberpowerPC- ... r/17811825
-FX-4100 processor - 3.60GHz
8GB DDR3 SDRAM
1TB HDD
GT 520 GPU

I know the GPU isnt the greatest, but its something to atleast start with, correct? If I were to buy this from Walmart, I wouldnt neeed to buy ANTHING extra, except maybe a new grpahics card later down the road. What are your thoughts on this CyberPower PC?
Sorry for DP. The card isnt strong, at all. Its not even a gaming card (or atleast for this generations games). It doesn't say how many watts the PSU is, so I wouldn't risk it. You pay alot more for prebuilt because they are more convenient. I highly recommend one of those newegg combo deals.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ballsfalsky wrote:
Cobra wrote:
Yes but not in 1080p ?
I got a new monitor and it still turns out the same FPS.
Turn off V-Sync..