Whats your pc?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Whats your pc?

Post by mace-x »

mine:
-amd athlon x2 4800+
-palit nvidia geforce 9600gt sonic 1gb
-2 gb ram kingston
-motherboard gigabite ga-ma69g-sh3
:)
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
DJ99X

Re: Whats your pc?

Post by DJ99X »

- Pentium 4 2.66GHz
-512 Ram
- ATI Radeon 9600 Graphics Card

Yeah, this computer is shite. I'm borrowing it off a friend (wish he would give me his computer, that thing is the bomb. And his 24" LCD!!!)
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

i kicking mine old skool

Dell XP 4550
ATI Radeon 9550 w/256meg
18" screen
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

I couldn't tell you.

It's black, with a few buttons on the front.

And I've got a 21" monitor.
INVADEtheLINE

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

2007 Mac Pro

- (2) 3.2GHz Quad-Core Xeon (It means it's an 8-core computer)
- 32GB of RAM
- 2.5TB of HDD space (3HDD bays)
- NIVIDIA Quadro FX 5600
- 20'' Flat panel
- Mac OS X Leopard
- Parallels Desktop running Vista (lets me play MX Sim, among other applications)

Yes, this computer is expensive, but my uncle Tom works for Apple, so I got an amazing deal on it.
I'm going to college for Engineering, so it gets A LOT of use. Most of my storage is for videos my friends edit, as well as my music.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Dell...

thats all i know HAHAHA :oops: :lol:
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Holy shiite, 32 GB of ram! You could run 40 riders, with each rider modeled in high def with hi def tracks, textures, and objects, have 10 instances of photoshop running, 13 mozilla firefoxs, and your pc would still only be running at 5% usage. JK, lol. I'm running a new gateway with AMD 6000, 8500gt, 2gb ram, nothing special.
INVADEtheLINE

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

ddmx488 wrote:Holy shiite, 32 GB of ram! You could run 40 riders, with each rider modeled in high def with hi def tracks, textures, and objects, have 10 instances of photoshop running, 13 mozilla firefoxs, and your pc would still only be running at 5% usage. JK, lol. I'm running a new gateway with AMD 6000, 8500gt, 2gb ram, nothing special.

Yeah exactly..I've tried running the full gate, but it's soo hectic- no room to ride lmao. Once I get back to my Mac, I'll try and record what it's like with a full gate.
And yes, my graphics are turned all the way up, and there's never lag lol.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

I can run about 30 riders, graphics turned up all the way, and run it with no lag! It's pretty nice, but getting through that first turn if you don't have the holeshot is crazy! I'll model you a high def rider if you want it, I was going to anyway so I could play just 1 or 2 players, but it would look really nice! The only thing is I don't know if the game would crash?
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

how detailed?
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

how much do you want is the question? I can do just about anything you want. It all comes down to what the game can handle. I had a rider model last night that was closing in on 10,000 faces but realized that that would be way too much! Like I said, anything is possible.
nickmx

Post by nickmx »

INVADEtheLINE wrote:2007 Mac Pro

- (2) 3.2GHz Quad-Core Xeon (It means it's an 8-core computer)
- 32GB of RAM
- 2.5TB of HDD space (3HDD bays)
- NIVIDIA Quadro FX 5600
- 20'' Flat panel
- Mac OS X Leopard
- Parallels Desktop running Vista (lets me play MX Sim, among other applications)

Yes, this computer is expensive, but my uncle Tom works for Apple, so I got an amazing deal on it.
I'm going to college for Engineering, so it gets A LOT of use. Most of my storage is for videos my friends edit, as well as my music.
thats more like a server computer and the graphics card isn't made for playing games its mainly for autocad if you didn't know
Netdemon01

Post by Netdemon01 »

Core 2 Quad Q6600 CPU
Asus P5B-MX Motherboard
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT Graphics Card
Corsair TX750 750Watt Power Supply
2GB Ram

It scores a 42506 PC Wizard 2008 Rating

"This game will always be about pushing it right to the edge without going over .... to keep up with the top riders you will still have to be right on the edge of control." - jlv
Eat_Dirt

Post by Eat_Dirt »

hey guess what guys!!! i got a brand new pc today :D .... its got a triple core processer.... 500gig hardrive and 4gig of RAM!!! im so happy!!! the sucks part is since its new it uses vista... and my logitech controller isn't compatible... so ill have to find sumthing that is.... anyways just wanted to let u guys know.. and yeah btw mx sim is amazing now... fully pumped graphics and up to 35 riders.... :D im so happy..lol
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Got myself a new computer today. Here's the stats-

Intel E8400 Core 2 Duo, 3.0 Ghz
4 Gig of Ram, 800 Hz
500 Gig Hard Drive
8800GT Graphics card, 512 MB
ASUS P5K-SE Motherboard
22" ASUS Widescreen Monitor (So good compared to the 17" CRT)
Running Windows XP, may dress it up to look like Vista though.

Unfortunately one of the RAM sticks was a dud, and needs to be returned, but that means the other stick needs to be returned as well, so this computer is useless till next week :/ At least I can use the screen on the other computer :D

Instead of struggling to run 15 people, I should be able to run a full 40 rider gate, running two games at once :D