Page 239 of 256

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:34 pm
by mxsrider96
The key travels with the mobo I believe, but people have said in the past that a simple support email/call has gotten them to move the key to the new mobo/system

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:01 am
by SirWrecksAlot
What's the best possible 1050 Ti?

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:54 pm
by John23
It's time for me to sell my PC. Starting the next chapter of my life, and won't have time for gaming as much.

Current PCPartPicker List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CGBcRG

Price: $900 obo. Make me an offer.

Temps:
Idle:
CPU: 43C
GPU: 45C
Load:
CPU: 68C
GPU: 63C

Plays AAA titles 60FPS+ on high settings. You pay for shipping if needed. Located in SoCal.

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:27 pm
by Lnxa
John23 wrote:It's time for me to sell my PC. Starting the next chapter of my life, and won't have time for gaming as much.

Current PCPartPicker List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CGBcRG

Price: $900 obo. Make me an offer.

Temps:
Idle:
CPU: 43C
GPU: 45C
Load:
CPU: 68C
GPU: 63C

Plays AAA titles 60FPS+ on high settings. You pay for shipping if needed. Located in SoCal.

Image

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:19 pm
by model_90
John23 wrote:It's time for me to sell my PC. Starting the next chapter of my life, and won't have time for gaming as much.

Current PCPartPicker List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CGBcRG

Price: $900 obo. Make me an offer.

Temps:
Idle:
CPU: 43C
GPU: 45C
Load:
CPU: 68C
GPU: 63C

Plays AAA titles 60FPS+ on high settings. You pay for shipping if needed. Located in SoCal.



Ru actually enlisting in the Navy now?

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:12 pm
by DBRider251
Well, started at the bottom and built to this. Only have about $500-600 invested total. Traded some people some stuff for things they had after they upgraded. Next purchase is 16gb of RAM :wink:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor ($119.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($24.88 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-990FX-Gaming ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($146.98 @ Directron)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($58.98 @ Newegg)
Storage: PNY - CS1311 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($89.99 @ B&H)
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($66.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card ($250.00)
Case: Rosewill - TYRFING ATX Mid Tower Case ($28.00 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Rosewill - 700W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Other: Rosewill RCR-300 5.25" Aluminum All in One LED Multi-Function Panel ($23.99)
Other: Type S LED Light Pods and Lighting Kits ($69.99)
Total: $929.68
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-06-21 19:09 EDT-0400

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:45 pm
by LKR47
I'm having more bad luck :roll:
Got my hue+ in the mail today and I installed it right away. Tried to boot up; made it to the windows boot screen and my pc shut off. Thought I might have overloaded my psu so I unplugged the hue and tried again. Same thing. I've gone through and checked to make sure every component is plugged in properly but getting the same results. I've reset the bios, tried other gpus and psus. Wondering if my motherboard might be shot?

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:33 pm
by Mr. Wiggles
LKR47 wrote:I'm having more bad luck :roll:
Got my hue+ in the mail today and I installed it right away. Tried to boot up; made it to the windows boot screen and my pc shut off. Thought I might have overloaded my psu so I unplugged the hue and tried again. Same thing. I've gone through and checked to make sure every component is plugged in properly but getting the same results. I've reset the bios, tried other gpus and psus. Wondering if my motherboard might be shot?

Sorry man

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:05 pm
by LKR47
Removed my h100iv2 and there was barely any thermal paste. Gonna start scraping their manufacture shit off and using my own. Threw on an air cooler and made it to pc repair wizard. Had to go to work but hopefully when I get home I can get it back up.

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:01 pm
by Hi Im Skyqe
LKR47 wrote: Gonna start scraping their manufacture shit off and using my own..


Nononononono

Denatured Alcohol and a cloth. Don't dick the cooler trying to scrape it off. I never have used the stock thermal paste, always install Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut.

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:26 am
by LKR47
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Nononononono

Denatured Alcohol and a cloth. Don't dick the cooler trying to scrape it off. I never have used the stock thermal paste, always install Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut.

I meant when I get new coolers and not literally scraping haha. I used alcohol and a paper towel to get the old shit off. Then used some arctic-something I had laying around.

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:37 am
by KTM57
Wow dude. Paper towel is a no go. Use coffee filters.

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 am
by Hi Im Skyqe
KTM57 wrote:Wow dude. Paper towel is a no go. Use coffee filters.


+1

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:57 am
by LKR47
Yee didn't have any so had to just send it. Only need it to work a few more months before I upgrade anyway.

Re: Whats your pc?

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:37 am
by SirWrecksAlot
How many FPS do you guys think this would make? I'm in the process of building it. It's not top of the line but it's not horrible either.
GPU: 1050 ti (I might overclock it)
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (I'm gonna overclock it)
PSU: EvGA Supernova 650
RAM: 16GB of Corsair vengeance 3000mhz (I might OC' it to 3200 mhz)
Mobos: MSI B350 Pro Gaming Carbon
I'm gonna liquid cool everything also. Or maybe just my CPU, idk yet. I don't think there will be any bottlenecking.