Whats your pc?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Re: Whats your pc?

Post by Clfitty »

Honestly there's so many cases I like but my biggest fear is that the day I order my case there will be a super badass one announced the next week and I'll be regretting my purchase. I might wait until CES 2018.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I recently bought the air 540 for my new build. Easy to build in, cable management was hardly necessary, but still pretty easy to figure out, and it looks beautiful. Cube cases are the shit
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Welp, guess what I got for Christmas today? lol

Got a 570x. Was a pain in the ass to build in but it's all together now and the case is really beautiful. Not fun to build in and do cable management but very happy with the end result!
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Yah haha! Call me crazy but i always preferred standard cases like my corsair 300R haha!!
DBRider251 wrote:Call me crazy, and I probably just like cubes a lot, but the Corsair Air 740 looks like a solid case to me.

I also enjoy the R6, Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5, and the H700i. My next case will probably be either the Air 740 or the H700i. That H7 looks BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely stunning.
Phil Doyon #423
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:So i have an i5 4460 with a 1060 3gb. my task manager say my cpu usage is 31% but my rain meter says its maxed out 100% on everything. MY pc is running slow and sim wont open.

I dont know which one is correct, but by me pc lack of speed im assuming my rain meter is. Does anyone know how to fix it? or what is going wrong? ive tried plugging my second monitor into my motherboard but everthing still runs slow. Someone please help
So I got it to open sim by using my hdmi with a david adapter on it. But now my cpu usage is jumping around from 14%-100% non stop. My sim when I finally got it to open, sitting at the menus was going from 125-30 like crazy. But that was running one monitor. I plugged my other monitor through vga to my motherboard (I’m only going to use it for videos and stuff) then with the second monitor plugged back it sim won’t open, and my cpu usage continues to jump around like crazy. Does anyone know how to fix this, or what do to
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

In the processes tab if you sort by usage, what does it show as using the highest? I used to have this problem on my work laptop that the usage would be pegged at 100% but no processes would show using that much. A reboot would normally fix that for me, but this sounds different.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

yzmxer608 wrote:In the processes tab if you sort by usage, what does it show as using the highest? I used to have this problem on my work laptop that the usage would be pegged at 100% but no processes would show using that much. A reboot would normally fix that for me, but this sounds different.
Yeah this is a bit different bc my task manager on says it running at 31% but that was before now it jumps around like crazy. But my task manager says it’s oly 31 percent. It runs noticeably slower and more jittery
Mxkid823
Team: SPINC

Post by Mxkid823 »

Just built 12/2017 as my first start build on a $1000 budget plus monitors and made it work. Plan is to use this for about a year or so and slowly make upgrades. Senior in college now and decided to have fun but honestly had no idea what I was doing until about two weeks before I pulled the trigger. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know but as of now it's working fairly well.

CPU: Intel - Core i5-7600K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Deepcool Gammaxx 400R CPU Air Cooler
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270XP-SLI
Memory: G.SKILL Aegis 8GB 288-Pin DDR4
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250gb 2.5in SATA III SSD & Seagate 2TB BarraCuda SATA 3.5in IHD
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Video Card
Case: Rosewill GUNGNIR X ATX Mid Tower
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA Gold 650W
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home Student 64-bit
Monitors: ASUS VX228H 1ms & LG Flattron E2241 5ms
Keyboard: Redragon K551 VARA Blue Switch
Mouse: AmazonBasics Wireless
Accessories (Needed/Wanted For Build):
-AmazonBasics Mini Gaming Mouse Pad
-AmazonBasics Cables
-ASUS 24x DVD-RW
-USBNovel Dual Band Wifi Adapter

Total: $1232.66
2019 BRMXS Amat Supercross Part 1 [NA] 450SX Champion
3 - rF Amateur [NA] SX Wins (Oakland & Houston 2019; Atlanta 2020)
1 - MXSEMF Amateur [NA] SX Win (Minneapolis 2019)
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Opened my HyperX Cloud II today, really sweet earphones. Just have to get used to the sound profile.

On another subject, is anyone here playing with surround 7.1 in their earphones? I've always had it off when I had my Logitech G35 ones, keeping it shut off here too.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:In the processes tab if you sort by usage, what does it show as using the highest? I used to have this problem on my work laptop that the usage would be pegged at 100% but no processes would show using that much. A reboot would normally fix that for me, but this sounds different.
Yeah this is a bit different bc my task manager on says it running at 31% but that was before now it jumps around like crazy. But my task manager says it’s oly 31 percent. It runs noticeably slower and more jittery
You're only running at 1.1 GHz! No wonder it's slow. You're CPU should be running at 3.2 GHz at stock speeds. Go into your BIOS and reset your settings to factory defaults.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

aeffertz wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
You're only running at 1.1 GHz! No wonder it's slow. You're CPU should be running at 3.2 GHz at stock speeds. Go into your BIOS and reset your settings to factory defaults.
for my cpu?
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Yes.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

aeffertz wrote:Yes.
How do I do that? Never done It beofore
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

MOTOZ293 wrote:How do I do that? Never done It beofore
Restart your computer and repeatedly tap delete until your BIOS menu comes up. Navigate that until you see like reset to factory default or something. The same thing happened to me once after a Windows update. It messed up a ton of my voltage and clock settings I had set and was severely underclocking my chip. I thought my chip fried or something and it was throttling itself but it was just some settings that got all wonky.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

aeffertz wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:How do I do that? Never done It beofore
Restart your computer and repeatedly tap delete until your BIOS menu comes up. Navigate that until you see like reset to factory default or something. The same thing happened to me once after a Windows update. It messed up a ton of my voltage and clock settings I had set and was severely underclocking my chip. I thought my chip fried or something and it was throttling itself but it was just some settings that got all wonky.
Does it do it imidiatly? Bc I right clocked and it said load defaults, then it says “load optomize defaults” I hit yes and I don’t notice anything happen